Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just staying busy mixing since I don’t have reviews right now. I also mixed four sft. Ssa juicy orange, bakery orange, and Cornish cream. Also Flv biscotti.
    I looked at the FLV biscuit for a minute but I’m very happy with the INW.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I made a new label for my Aged Bourbon Cream bottle yesterday and mixed more. I can’t live without it. I know that mix by heart since it’s a single flavor. It’s also the only one I mix at 2 mg while all others are 1.5. Keeps it easy to remember. 2 ml nic, 88 ml vg, 10 ml ABC.

I’m just a lazy vaper lately. Just don’t wanna spend time on it for some reason. But that’s kinda how I’ve viewed it the entire nine years I have vaped.
    I made a juice using the AGED BC myself and another forum user went in half and sent off for. I made Butterscotch Reserve and am loving it even the next day.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    I didn't have a good experience with Nic River when I ordered from them. That is probably part of my hesitation for trying another new nicotine place like Nude Nic. I'm still considering it, but might just end up sticking with Heartland.
    Same here. I have 2 Liters of nic that is heavily oxidized. I feel burned over it and won't order from River again. Heartland sent me decent nic. I'll probably wait for a sale from them if I get anymore.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Same here. I have 2 Liters of nic that is heavily oxidized. I feel burned over it and won't order from River again. Heartland sent me decent nic. I'll probably wait for a sale from them if I get anymore.
    I remember. I believe you and I bought from Nic River during the same sale last summer. I do know that the replacements they sent tastes fine, but was still yellow.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I made a juice using the AGED BC myself and another forum user went in half and sent off for. I made Butterscotch Reserve and am loving it even the next day.
    Oh I love ABC. Could you share the Butterscotch Reserve recipe? I’m ready for a new mix.

Reactions: NolaMel

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I remember. I believe you and I bought from Nic River during the same sale last summer. I do know that the replacements they sent tastes fine, but was still yellow.
    I bought some from them that was brown a year ago. They replaced it and it was better but still not clear. Both vape fine though.

Diver9543

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 26, 2015
    Oklahoma City, OK, USA
    Good morning/afternoon all. I had nothing planned for today so I started getting caught on here. While reading I made a plan for a couple of new juices. That meant I would have to put another Ares 2 in service. After getting the tank out of my stash and cleaning it. Yes, I wash a new tank in dish soap and rinse with plenty of hot water. Then I had to find my tin that holds all of my coil building tools. After that was done I pulled up a word document that has a list of Tanks, mods, and ejuice used. It is now updated so now I can relax after doing what I had said earlier had started out as a nothing planed kind of day.

I made the decision to use my built in battery mods til they die. I’m using 3 atm and they all refuse to die.
    Thanks for the idea to put them into use. That is why I built and put a new tank and mod in use.

It sure is nice catching a break from reviews. I don’t think I’ll have any new stuff arriving for a week or two.
    You wouldn't have these kinds of problems if your reviews weren't so spot on and useful.

What Network or Streaming Service ? ? ? :blink:

BTW: I agree - "Firefly" was one of the best movies & TV shows . . . :thumbs:

I have the DVD of the movie and the seasons. I even bought a set for my Brother-in-Law. Then I made a road trip to Topica KS. I need to get insurance for the bike and update the tag. I love that thing.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    True, if I bother with another almond cookie recipe it will be 10ml.
    I've never had much of a taste for nutty flavors in a vape. Although WF does have something called Pistachio Cream that intrigues me. Probably because I used to really like pistachio ice cream.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've never had much of a taste for nutty flavors in a vape. Although WF does have something called Pistachio Cream that intrigues me. Probably because I used to really like pistachio ice cream.
    Maybe you should get a small bottle?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I always get a small bottle at first. Well, almost always. Because even if it is a flavor that gets outstanding reviews, everyone has different tastes.
    I went almost all 30ml with my last order.

Users who are viewing this thread