Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I used to vape tons of coffee vapes. To much cause I burned out and couldn’t vape any coffee for years. I came back to coffee more recently and find FA Cappuccino at low % gives me a nice coffee taste. I couldn’t vape the FA Expresso. I wanted to try the White Coffee because of the raves by JC but I should have known better.
I can see it being easy to burn out on coffee flavored vapes.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Some of the old tanks are good. Apart from a couple of squonkers and BB's all my tanks are old. KFL, STM, and Lemo. I stocked up early and got those tanks when they were practically giving them away. I didn't try any newer tanks because I already had so many. Maybe some of the newer stuff is better, guess I'll never know.
Hey if you like what you are using, that's all that really matters. I'm pretty sure I have a couple Lemos that I bought for a buck or two last year. I haven't used them yet.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    anyone with a tip on where to buy blue glass cobalt bottles? I have bought them before but do not have a clue as to where. Thanks

Maybe specialtybottle.com or Amazon

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I can see it being easy to burn out on coffee flavored vapes.
    You can burn out on most anything If you vape it a lot for a long period of time. I have 2-3 flavors I’ll never be able to vape again.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Merry Monday manic mixers ;)

More rain, still to warm although cooling a bit. And they say it will be cooling a LOT later today and for much of the week. Maybe snow at sea level, we'll see...

Heard mutterings around the house yesterday about a Costco run, so that's probably the plan.

I'm just the opposite... messing around all the time trying crazy ideas (actually need to settle in on a few recipes and mix big batches)

Yes, one of the reasons I keep so many mods going. I have a few "regulars" that are always mixed (in quantity!) and loaded, and a bunch of "new" stabs that may or may not make the cut. So even if the latest mix session went south, I have good juice to vape while waiting :)

Just want to say... I do SFTs of every new flavor I get (some people give me a hard time about that but they also say things like "I can't quite figure out which flavor is off" in a recipe) so that's how I fly (but I don't have that many flavors)

I still sft most new flavors, but not all. Adding them to a familiar blend also works ;)

By the time I cleaned up that mess and shoveled then I didn't end up feeling like exercising.

Glad it was the sump pump and not the sewer!! And yep, enough exercise for one day.

2056235.jpg

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Maybe specialtybottle.com or Amazon
    that might be the place I got them before. Not Amazon but Specialty. Thanks Hitt.
    And one more thing from the ever knowing Hitt Please?
    Is it true I need 8 bottles for each liter of nic? I thought 4. It has been 4 years since I did this and my mind sure has slipped. lol.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I have been vaping hazelnut since 2013...lol! Now I have switched to different hazelnuts, but I have been on capella hazelnut v2 for over 6 years I do believe. Maybe even longer.
    I would say you’ve been very lucky not to burn out on it. I think you wouldn’t know what to do.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    I would say you’ve been very lucky not to burn out on it. I think you wouldn’t know what to do.

I am so glad I haven’t burnt out on it! You are right, I would not know what to do without hazelnut!!! I honestly don’t know if I would enjoy vaping as much as I do without it, and I definitely would not have been able to quit smoking without hazelnut.
    I get so frustrated when I see all of these states and countries banning flavors, because they obviously know nothing about vaping and how important it is for every individual person to find those certain flavors that help them be able to quit smoking and continue to vape.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    that might be the place I got them before. Not Amazon but Specialty. Thanks Hitt.
    And one more thing from the ever knowing Hitt Please?
    Is it true I need 8 bottles for each liter of nic? I thought 4. It has been 4 years since I did this and my mind sure has slipped. lol.

Uh, depends on the size of the bottles??

4 8 ounce bottles will hold a liter thanks to the way capacity is measured.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Dear Nude Nicotine Customers,

We know you are all anxious due to the new Omnibus bill that is going into effect, and how that will affect the shipping of our products in the future...Just enter the code: FIFOSALE at checkout.

Thanks for the tip. I bought another 500mls to keep it under the radar of my "accountant"; should give me another 3-4 years of vaping.

This is my first NN purchase after my initial purchase of VapersTek. I bought the basic brand. Is everyone generally happy with this nicotine?

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    image-2021-02-08-11:05:45-228.jpg

I got my 500ml of nic just now. I am putting it in the fridge until my glass amber bottles arrive. I also got my swag 2 mod! I am using it now! I really miss my geek vape aegis mod. I still can’t reach that dang warranty place. Getting ready to call again here soon. I attached a picture of some recipes that came with my nic from WL just for you guys! I thought you guys may want to see them! Let me know if it’s not showing!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Sometimes I don't know why I even mess around trying to sell stuff on the classifieds. I finally had a buyer after the first one disappeared on the Reflex and told the guy it was $50 like I listed but I would pay for shipping. He sent me $45 and sent it as a purchase instead of a gift so I got charged a service fee. I'm not giving him good feedback unless he makes it right.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    Sometimes I don't know why I even mess around trying to sell stuff on the classifieds. I finally had a buyer after the first one disappeared on the Reflex and told the guy it was $50 like I listed but I would pay for shipping. He sent me $45 and sent it as a purchase instead of a gift so I got charged a service fee. I'm not giving him good feedback unless he makes it right.
    That sucks!

Users who are viewing this thread