Random DIY mixing and More

newyork13

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2013
western Massachusetts
It looks kinda like vapenw. Nothing really jumps out. Just leftovers.
I've noticed that to be true of a few online vaping shops. I wonder if they're winding down given the shipping issues. Lots of out of stock and clearance.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I'm all over the place. Recently been enjoying the White Coffee. i've got a few StixxMixx tobacco and also coffee mixtures I like. FA Soho and Purilum Sweet tobacco mixtures too. Rusty Pelican.
I've been having a hard time with juices which aren't tobacco like. Except for a melon mixture. And a fruit flavor mix which I picked up when I spent some time in Rome a couple of years ago.

I love reading what other people vape! I really like the variety of tastes among everyone who vapes, because we all have different tastes! If the government and fda would do an honest and accurate survey they would realize just how important it is to have variety with eliquid flavors and equipment! It’s like the world finally prides itself on “being different is ok” , but then our government passes regulations like we are all exactly the same! It’s so frustrating !

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've noticed that to be true of a few online vaping shops. I wonder if they're winding down given the shipping issues. Lots of out of stock and clearance.

I used to buy some there. The inventory is very low compared to what I remember.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good morning ladies & gentlemans,

well done! What are you vaping?
    It was Liqua Traditional Tobacco that got me away from cigarettes.

Now I vape on a larger selection of juices daily:
    Liqua Traditional Tobacco
    Liqua Sweet Tobacco
    Nasty Juice Bronze Blend
    Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
    Black Note Virginia
    Black Note Cavendish
    IVG Tobacco Gold Edition

Further plan is to buy some different net tobacco from Stixx and start with some of my own mixes.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. Still cold here and it's only going to get worse as we approach the weekend. It was 11 this morning but at least they finally put down the beet spray and the main roads are pretty much clear now. I don't remember the last time we had 1-2 weeks of straight teens and single digit highs for this long. We're only 4-5 days into it and won't see above freezing for another 9-10 days.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning mixers. Still cold here and it's only going to get worse as we approach the weekend. It was 11 this morning but at least they finally put down the beet spray and the main roads are pretty much clear now. I don't remember the last time we had 1-2 weeks of straight teens and single digit highs for this long. We're only 4-5 days into it and won't see above freezing for another 9-10 days.
    I've never heard of beet spray before you mentioned it. I wonder if my town does that.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    Really? I mean,seriously for me. So much so that my friends jokingly called me "Johny"
    I have not bought, nor worn, a shirt or pants (capri's) in anything other than black in probably 10 years. All coats, jackets, sweaters too. The only I deviate from black in is purses and shoes and then only to brown and tan.

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    I have your Pistachio RY4 recipe in my "try next" list. I've been holding off on it since the last and only time I used the TFA RY4 double it had too much AP flavor for me. But, it was at a higher % than your recipe calls for.
    I'll mix up next and see.
    What's the Grahm Father?
    so simple and so good. Graham Father is an e-liquid by Public Brew that I paid for a lot before beginning DIY. I was elated to find a recipe for it and it is stupid simple.
    There are two variations.
    Graham Cracker CAP 1 (all percents)
    Graham Cracker FW 7
    Dairy Milk TPA 3
    Malted Milk TPA 1
    Some people like it without the malted milk for variation #2. I have tried and like both but prefer with the malted and sometimes at .50 for it

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning ladies & gentlemans,

It was Liqua Traditional Tobacco that got me away from cigarettes.

Now I vape on a larger selection of juices daily:
    Liqua Traditional Tobacco
    Liqua Sweet Tobacco
    Nasty Juice Bronze Blend
    Dinner Lady Lemon Tart
    Black Note Virginia
    Black Note Cavendish
    IVG Tobacco Gold Edition

Further plan is to buy some different net tobacco from Stixx and start with some of my own mixes.
    Good idea!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Our weather is the same thing.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Well, we finally got some cold weather, 28 atm and heading for 35. And said to be that way for the rest of the week, but dry today, maybe snow tomorrow.

Anna is sounding much more cheerful today. Well, maybe not cheerful but more upbeat. They haven’t moved everything yet because the apt lease runs til April. If I had a new house I’d want to move lease or not. She applied to several tele- health positions and she has 2 that want an interview. I’m hoping she finds a job more suited for her.

Hope that works out for her! Yeah, I think I'd be moving fast as I could shuffle the boxes!

2058192.gif

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?
    Just the usual day to day stuff. Nothing exciting. I need to do a re-do of one of my new recipes after trying it. I kind of had a feeling that the percentages would need to be adjusted.

What about you?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just the usual day to day stuff. Nothing exciting. I need to do a re-do of one of my new recipes after trying it. I kind of had a feeling that the percentages would need to be adjusted.

What about you?
    Cleaning under the dang bed. Getting down on my hands and knees isn’t a #1 priority with me. Usually hurts my knee. I got lucky and knee came through like a trooper! But anyway , the cleaning is pretty much done but I still have a pile of under the bed stuff. I’d like to find another place to put stuff but that’s pretty much impossible.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I managed to half empty the small under bed bag. Then I folded it and stuffed it up on the closet shelf. There was just barely room for it. I have a tote box full of cartos from Ikenvape under the front of my bed. I’m not worried about ever running out of cartos. Other then that I have a large under bed bag with sheet sets. The other large bag has sweaters and sweatshirts. Under the foot off the bed is my Mom’s jewelry box and a knitted quilt.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I've never heard of beet spray before you mentioned it. I wonder if my town does that.
    When we lived in StL, all they had was salt and sand I think. All I can picture in my head with beet spray is the streets full of slushy purple-red melty snow. Sounds like a S.King movie :lol:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    When we lived in StL, all they had was salt and sand I think. All I can picture in my head with beet spray is the streets full of slushy purple-red melty snow. Sounds like a S.King movie :lol:
    I had never heard of beet spray before.

Users who are viewing this thread