Random DIY mixing and More

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
My first glass bottle order was directly from GBO. When I needed more they were goind to charge me over 20.00 for shipping for 24 120ml glass. Amazon free shipping isn't prime, if you spend 25.00 shipping is free if the product is eligible. Overall my 24 120ml from the GBO amazon store cost just over half of what I would have paid ordering direct.
Thank you!:thumb:

I figured you had more recent knowledge than I did. I never trust my adolescent blue-hair memory!:lol::lol::lol:
I can discern no difference in quality of the bottles or packaging between the two.
With a vendor like GBO; I would expect nothing less. They have always struck me as a classy operation.:)
I can post the ones I feel are successful here, on the Boozy thread, or PM. What works best for you?
Boozey thread please! (Even though you weren't asking me.:laugh:) Other inquiring minds want to know too!!:D:wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
My recipes on ELR are all private. I can post the ones I feel are successful here, on the Boozy thread, or PM. What works best for you?
Here, please! I’d like to try them too :)
Edit: saw the link after, thank you!!!

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    If you are just looking to enhance the cranberry maybe just .25% of either.did you try using a little of the Pur cranberry orange in any of the testers?

No, didn’t think of it.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I believe a simple Gin and tonic is on the agenda for tomorrow.

I think you could get by with mixing 3 or 4% of each, adding a squirt of some kind of lime and some coolant and you would have a satisfying Gin & Tonic.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think you could get by with mixing 3 or 4% of each, adding a squirt of some kind of lime and some coolant and you would have a satisfying Gin & Tonic.

I'm thinking so. A good start anyway.:) Thinking Cranberry on the Rocks will follow.

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    I'm hoping my G&T and other flavors arrive soon too! I head off for vacation again next Wed. The husband will be home until Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed, I'm just over the 2 week mark now.

I did a little mixing on my last vac (ABC, Pom Pudding, and a few others). I need to clean more bottles to get set for the next trip :) Of course, I don't have Aurora and neither does BCF. I like the sound of the Cranberry Gin on the Rocks.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm hoping my G&T and other flavors arrive soon too! I head off for vacation again next Wed. The husband will be home until Thursday or Friday. Fingers crossed, I'm just over the 2 week mark now.

I did a little mixing on my last vac (ABC, Pom Pudding, and a few others). I need to clean more bottles to get set for the next trip :) Of course, I don't have Aurora and neither does BCF. I like the sound of the Cranberry Gin on the Rocks.
    I hope you get your order in time. Mine took 14 days.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia

Aurora is special, IMO. Nothing else is quite like it. That said, the Cranberry Gin on the Rocks is good with FA Lime Tahity cold pressed and the distilled, used together. Sub Distilled for the Aurora (start at .25% of the Distilled) and it will be similar. EcigExpress carries FA Aurora.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    I love marzipan, and the flavoring smells divine in the bottle, but when I made juice with it I couldn't taste marzipan at all. I mixed some up with vanilla and it did seem to add something to the vanilla taste though.

Anyway, I just loaded up a tank with some Vanilla Marzipan juice I made back in March and hadn't touched since. The marzipan came through really good, for the first time ever.

That is probably the longest I have kept that flavor sitting around. Not sure because I only started keeping a good record of mixes end of last year. I wonder if marzipan is a flavor that needs a really long steep, or maybe there's another explanation.

Users who are viewing this thread