Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Maybe so but you are missing some great ones.
Oh I'm sure I am. But I can always get them at a later date. There are plenty of flavors I want to try, and plenty I am sure I will buy eventually. But I feel like focusing on working with what I currently have.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
They aren't all the same. One of my colossals has a soft spring and the other is super hard.
I agree about them not all being the same. The first Colossal I bought, I never had an issue with the battery. Easy peasy. But the rest of my Colossals all had the battery issue.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Most of my mods are Solos, Picos and Provaris.

I have a couple of Colossals. There's fairly simple solution to the battery problem that I found on ECF. You just have to trim back the soft plastic rim in front of the positive terminal in the mod. Then the battery slides in and out easy as pie. Asmodus said that rim is designed to stop the battery falling out. Problem is the spring on the negative terminal is way too strong, there's no way to get enough of a grip on the battery to push against the spring. They aren't all the same. One of my colossals has a soft spring and the other is super hard.
    Guess I should try my Colossals.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Oh I'm sure I am. But I can always get them at a later date. There are plenty of flavors I want to try, and plenty I am sure I will buy eventually. But I feel like focusing on working with what I currently have.
    Good luck

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Happy Saturday, shakers and stirrers ;)

Hmm, favorite mod... Some Solos are my "newest" but most of what I use is no longer available. And I got multiples of those as they were being sold off as not good enough for cloud chasing. Which I don't, so it worked out well for me ;)

2069156.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Actually I've decide to not buy any flavors for awhile. I need to actually use some that I have. I have so many that I bought recently that I have barely mixed with.

That will last for a day or two. Just don’t go near a computer.

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living
    I’ve used it before quite a bit. It’s used in a tribeca clone I used to use. Only use it at low percentage. If you use very much it will taste like corn chips instead of boosting the nuttiness.
    Thanks, I do mix with just a bit of flavor and a mix unflavored with some of the store boughts because they are a bit too strong for me in an rda with a little coil.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Morning Mixers!

It got to 80 here yesterday and it was nice. Now through May is the time to visit Vegas, not the summer.

Been playing World of Warships and the game is so deep and the learning curve so steep I signed up for their mentorship program and picked a mentor who volunteered to do it. I played with him and his friends last night and what a great bunch - and I learned a lot too! I am having a lot of fun playing it.

I saw that game and thought it looked fun.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    @hittman, I just noticed that the link for Raspberry Lemon Custard in the blog doesn't lead anywhere and I can't find the recipe in this thread. Would you repost it, please?

ddd07766e729beaf0d5bb50b922bfeee.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Using mine also. So far I’m liking it.

Glad you’re liking it. I think the druga rta I’m running on mine needs a new wick. I get 2-3 good puffs then it tastes dry.

Users who are viewing this thread