Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
They’re still in the shipping box, stuffed in the closet :blush:
I’m waiting for a coil to be ready to get changed. If nothing else, PACT is making me very stingy about swapping coils.

I know. I'm snowed under here--work, taxes, family, but all I can think about is what to order next. If anything. This is so stooopid. I'm so mad I could scream.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
His obituary noted that he was predeceased by his parents and siblings.
giphy.gif

Reactions: FranC

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
Here's tracking for my Thelema--

On Its Way to USPS
March 4, 2021 at 12:24 am

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

MEMPHIS, TN 38116
I just received a package today that took 23 days to get here from California. Tracking went blank for more than a week at a time. It arrived in Memphis twice in a five-day period. Then, someone apparently walked it to my town over the next several days. USPS is a mess right now in some parts of the country.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I find the Jamaican Rum too sweet. I like the VT Light Rum.
That's what I thought. I get the idea that TFA kentucky bourbon is also too sweet. I'll keep that in mind. I didn't mean to spin off on booze flavors, but no reason you can't do a "butter rum" from scratch and also use those in a bakery/desert recipe.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I just received a package today that took 23 days to get here from California. Tracking went blank for more than a week at a time. It arrived in Memphis twice in a five-day period. Then, someone apparently walked it to my town over the next several days. USPS is a mess right now in some parts of the country.

I agree Mike, the Memphis hub is probably one of the worst.. Even when I ship reptiles to the Northeast, going through Memphis is a real nail biter for FedEx as well.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I've been thinking about taking all of the lemon flavorings out of Nevan's LMP recipe and adding pina colada instead...
I always say "there are no rules with DIY". E-juices don't have to match what real foods are (we can get ideas from real world recipes but you can do things with DIY that can't be done in real life) That sounds great (why didn't I think of that?) I just discovered a pina colada flavor (today) that is good (INW) pina colada but the only issue was it also tastes like vanilla (that would fit right into a pie recipe) That's it... I need a notepad and to add more flavors to my wishlist ;)... and a new ink pen.

Reactions: NolaMel

Skeebo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I always say "there are no rules with DIY". E-juices don't have to match what real foods are (we can get ideas from real world recipes but you can do things with DIY that can't be done in real life) That sounds great (why didn't I think of that?) I just discovered a pina colada flavor (today) that is good (INW) pina colada but the only issue was it also tastes like vanilla (that would fit right into a pie recipe) That's it... I need a notepad and to add more flavors to my wishlist ;)... and a new ink pen.

I have pina colada INW. It's the only one I have actually. I think it's a balanced flavor. Perhaps a bit more rum, and a touch of pineapple and coconut would make it even better as a pina colada flavor. I think for the Pie I'll just use the PC inw flavor alone though.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
I could but my working list is in alphabetical order. Might not be a bad idea to sort it by case and bin location and print a second list in case it happens again.
Or you could just sort it by location and print the relevant page(s) if it happens again.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Something that caught my attention (turkish tobaccos) I have this pre-made (Vape Wild Constantinople) and I've been trying to figure out the spices (my best guess was allspice) Anyway, FLV turkish tobacco was being discussed and they mentioned (just like me... guessing) and it sounds about right... cardamom and anise.
Just out of curiosity, I have to try it.
On a side note (why do I say that?) If I get the stimulus, big order from BCF including several from FLV. That's why it's called a wishlist (you never know... times are crazy right now... I should qualify, have done my homework) Going nite nite now... it's past midnight. Peace out, vape on!

Reactions: NolaMel

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
@Zazie , have a recipe for the blog (too tired tonight but basically have it ready to post)
OK, tired or not, I wanted to post this... yes, please add to the vlog:
Peanut butter banana pudding with nilla wafers:
TFA DX peanut butter 3 %
WF banana puree 2 %
VT pudding base 3 %
PUR cookie 2.5 %
VT vanilla cream 3 %
Needs a steep (that's up to you)

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Hey all,

DHL express refused to take my order for flavour concentrates today. DHL and FedEx aren’t taking orders for vape gear as they fall in their list of prohibited items now. I declared my items as ‘synthetic flavor concentrates’.

Is USPS still shipping vape devices and e-juice internationally? It might be my last option with my Planet Express order.

Users who are viewing this thread