Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I haven’t mixed it yet. I decided I’m going to go with strawberry instead of bumble berry. I get a better feel for the milk with it than the bumble berry. I do like it with pudding base though.
    Whatever works for you is fine with me.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Define "normal." :wub:

Just sayin'... :rolleyes:

:blink: Although I already answered when @Redbird11 asked a similar question previously ( Random DIY mixing and More ) . . . However - I will add that "Normal" is what falls in the middle of the bell curve distribution, especially given the standard deviation of mental and emotional capabilities of the individual compared to the masses social constructs, constraints, and identity . . . AH - And there we have it - "Normal" . . . :img:

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I finally got a tracking number for my heartland order. They sent it via ups then it transfers to usps.
    Finally!
    My LNW is still at the Phoenix USPS “package acceptance pending” since yesterday. They’re making me nervous.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    I love mine. I vape mtl, rdl, and dl... I love the sbs with my mtl tanks. I ordered 3 new tanks for it, still haven't got here yet. In the mean time I threw a Vapefly Galaxies rdta on it to get by.
    165223213_1382511502105127_4806553878793684707_n.jpg

Next to the Jac Vapor for size comparison.
    It was very stylish in blue.

At first I had a bit of a so-so feeling with the placement of the buttons, but after using the SBS for a while it grows ergonomically, the thumb placed on the tank and the top button for firing is my favorite.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    It was very stylish in blue.

At first I had a bit of a so-so feeling with the placement of the buttons, but after using the SBS for a while it grows ergonomically, the thumb placed on the tank and the top button for firing is my favorite.

I like using it that way as well. I think ergonomically it's better that way.

I ordered the 22 and 23mm cones for it last night. They were out of 24mm, but I think I'll just use the stock cone for 24mm tanks.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I do like the Guava Pudding. @Zazie

Guava Pudding
    TFA Cheesecake/Graham 3%
    FLV Vanilla Pudding 1%
    WF Malaysian Guava 1%
    SSA Guava 1%
    That is an interesting combo of flavors. I would not have thought to pair graham with guava.

Users who are viewing this thread