Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I'm making the simple syrup flavorings tonight for the shaved ice I'm doing at the horse rescue's fundraiser Saturday. Using these flavorings from my vape stash: WF Banana Candy, a combo of TFA Strawberry Ripe + CAP Sweet Strawberry, OSDIY Blue Raspberry Slush, LorAnn Bubblegum, TFA Watermelon, and either OSDIY Margarita or OSDIY Olde Tyme Root Beer. Those have all been the most popular ones in the past when I've done it.

OH! I almost forgot...I'm going to give the WF Island Mango a try this year, too. I'm thinking it'll likely be a new popular one. :thumbs:
I bet a mango snow cone would be good.

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Here's a wedding cake recipe that @bnrkwest posted

IMG_1615.jpg

I'm going to try it with some raspberry to recreate a raspberry filled wedding cake I once had.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I bet a mango snow cone would be good.

Yep, it might be good. But, a mango shaved ice is much better, IMO. Shaved ice isn't tiny, hard, crunchy, ice bits like snow cones are. It's fluffy and soft and melts as soon as it hits your tongue. There's no chewing or crunching goin' on at all. They're very popular with children and adults...here in Florida and in Hawaii.

My neighbors like it when I have some leftover big ice rounds and flavorings after the fundraiser. I call and tell them I'm going to do shaved ice on my front porch, and to bring their big insulated cups and come on over. :)

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Yep, it might be good. But, a mango shaved ice is much better, IMO. Shaved ice isn't tiny, hard, crunchy, ice bits like snow cones are. It's fluffy and soft and melts as soon as it hits your tongue. There's no chewing or crunching goin' on at all. They're very popular with children and adults...here in Florida and in Hawaii.

My neighbors like it when I have some leftover big ice rounds and flavorings after the fundraiser. I call and tell them I'm going to do shaved ice on my front porch, and to bring their big insulated cups and come on over. :)
    So it's kind of like the soft serve version of a snow cone. It sounds refreshing.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I jumped into recipes from the start. I’m sure a more methodical method would probably have worked better. I had lot of fails but the winners made it worth it.
    I’m certainly thankful for your winners! Hopefully I have a hit out of this bunch.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    I guess it would kind of be like puffing on a cigar.
    Of course! I've had a few cigars (Cuban in fact) and I'm trying it now, and I get what you're saying. But, it feels very unnatural. Though I fully understand the benefits of not inhaling.
    Thanks. I'll fool around with it.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

wvducklady

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 23, 2013
    US
    It’s baffling... I was trying to think of something else since you have been so methodical about the juice part.

I appreciate that :) I would love if it was something so simple :)
    I’m going to wait a bit and try again and differently. I did not wait long enough the first time. I am hoping it turns out differently this time when I try it with everything out of my system :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. I have some new flavors that I need to try. I’m still not sure what I ordered 30ml of glazed strawberry for when I have never tried it. I guess I should do a sft.

I started testing the new Drop V1.5 rda tonight for a review. If you like clouds and good flavor then this is a good one. I’m going to dig out a squonk mod to try out the squonk pin this weekend.

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    @newyork13 . . .

"You're" forgiven "My" Friend . . . :wub:

"You're" funny my friend @Uncle. I'm thinking about visiting FL to figure out my life and where I want to live next. Not sure if it will happen soon, as there are numerous things going on. But, IF I visit Ft. L would you give me some pointers? It's always better with someone who is local.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ve

decided I don’t have enough taste buds to handle that many flavors at once lol. It tastes all muddled to me
    I don’t know how much it has to do with taste buds. Way too many flavors for my liking.

Users who are viewing this thread