Random DIY mixing and More

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Yes please....pm me if you like?

It doesn't matter, I just use more involved recipes that most people don't appreciate - people like easy.. haha

Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.75%

Catalan Cream (FA)
0.50%

Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
3.00%

Honey (Miele) (FA)
0.25% = 1 drop per 10mls

Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.25% = 1 drop per 10mls

Meringue (FA)
0.75%

Pound Cake (Flavorah)
1.50%

Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
0.15% = 1 drop per 15mls

Vanilla (MF)
0.60%

Let me go get the other.. sorry phone crashing this morning.. lol

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2018
Maine, USA
It doesn't matter, I just use more involved recipes that most people don't appreciate - people like easy.. haha

Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.75%

Catalan Cream (FA)
0.50%

Glazed Doughnut (CAP)
3.00%

Honey (Miele) (FA)
0.25% = 1 drop per 10mls

Liquid Stevia (Pyure)
0.25% = 1 drop per 10mls

Meringue (FA)
0.75%

Pound Cake (Flavorah)
1.50%

Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
0.15% = 1 drop per 15mls

Vanilla (MF)
0.60%

Let me go get the other.. sorry phone crashing this morning.. lol
How much of a steep?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Good morning mixers. I must be stressed about something because I keep having struggle dreams and wake up remembering that I was dreaming. I usually don't remember dreams.
Does the dream involve a ninja sneaking into your house and taking some of your vape gear?

• Winner
Reactions: YoursTruli

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
the second is a DIY or Die recipe by returnity on ELR, I'll give you the original here:

Almond (Mandorla) (FA)

Bavarian Cream (TPA)

Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)

Dragonfruit (TPA)

Fuji Apple (FA)

Joy (FA)

Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)

I cut this entire recipe down to 10% flavorings and cut the Fuji down further to 2%, but I've always used this in tanks, not a BF rda, so you may consider cutting the Fuji down even further if you use this as an Apple Cinnamon Danish, because I just used Fuji @ 2% and it's bowling over the cinnamon roll portion of a mix in a squonker.

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning folks,

The first dose is set, pfizer, dose two is set in 6 weeks.
    Have to wait 20 minutes for side effects before I can drive home.
    Dd and I both had the 2 Pfizer shots. Neither of us had much of anything for side effects.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixer-uppers.

Still dry here, but the claim is the temp will moderate some, and be 10 or so below average for the weekend. Uh, yeah, we'll see...

Other than trying to keep the veggies and decorative weeds alive, not much else going on. Astro turf (although we don't water what grass we have, it's on its own!) and silk flowers would be a lot less work, but can't get the other half to sign off...

If only...

2110625.jpg

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    How much of a steep?

It needs long steep if you use the pyure, if you use another sweetener it likely doesn't need that long... I'd give it 2 weeks and then check, give it two more weeks if it's not ready at that time...

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    Speaking of over flavoring, I mixed that OSDIY baked cinnamon roll and FA Fuji apple @ 6 and 2 percent respectively, and it was too much.. lol.

I'm going with 4-1/2 and 1 next time! Which is likely what I'll be mixing today!
    Both flavorings are strong imo. First time I mixed with the OSDIY baked cinnamon roll all I got was a taste of bread. It was good, lol, but I didn't want to vape just bread. I don't think I ever re-visited that flavor after that.

:)

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I think you mean tornado warning. I dont bother hiding for watches. Nor for most warnings. I just watch very carefully and if the storm is nearby, then it hide. Siren goes off, I'm definitely hiding.
    Yes, they said warning but sirens went off and we were told to get to a safe place. My phone blew up with alerts.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 19, 2015
    My Mountain
    Both flavorings are strong imo. First time I mixed with the OSDIY baked cinnamon roll all I got was a bread taste of bread. It was good, lol, but I didn't want to vape just bread. I don't think I ever re-visited that flavor after that.

:)

it is strong, way stronger than I expected.. it's good though, I get a lot of sweetness and cinnamon from it. It's that which is making me want to cut it... too much of both of those coming through @ 6%...

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Has anyone tried INW Shisha Brandy Cocoa?

Never even heard of it.

Does the dream involve a ninja sneaking into your house and taking some of your vape gear?

I can never remember what my dreams are about just that I was dreaming and really felt stressed out when I woke up. Also when I wake up like that while dreaming, it takes me a long time to wake enough to function so I can get ready for work.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    LOL.....10g menthol crystals in 90g Pg.....warm and shake until dissolved then use in drops to taste :)

True - however I've always got "Menthol Crystal Liquid" premade 10g . . . AND - Learned my lesson the second time I ever used it . . . More then 3 drops in the tank and cough so hard and so much found myself on the floor looking for my lungs . . . . So just a WARNING to others to be CAREFUL . . . Less is More, until you find the right combination of how much added to the e-liquid vaping . . . . MIxing by shaking & steeping really helps you find the right balance . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Never even heard of it.

I can never remember what my dreams are about just that I was dreaming and really felt stressed out when I woke up. Also when I wake up like that while dreaming, it takes me a long time to wake enough to function so I can get ready for work.
    I had never heard of it either but I needed to add something to my order and it sounds good to me.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    There's no real equivalent. With OSDIY, while this is supposed to be a flavoring, really is more like a 1 shot in that there's nothing that needs to be added to it. It's right as a standalone.

All of their "One Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends" are 1 shots...not single flavorings. Kim's husband (who used to be a chef) works on using various combinations and % of flavorings to make each one, until he gets the exact taste he's looking for from it. I'm very glad HE does that...so I don't have to. :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread