Random DIY mixing and More

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I won the smok Xcube 2 kit with the TF4 on this forum. It was actually a good mod, I ended up trading it a couple years later because I never used it.. the buyer was thrilled.

I bought another Smok for my son once because it looked cool enough for him I thought, but he only wanted 3 battery mods so I sold it NIB never opened for what I spent...

Other than that I had one of those Smoke tube integrated battery mods, that was dangerous as all get out - I threw that one away. It was so bad I couldn't even PIF it.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I bought a few smok mods when they were dirt cheap. I gave a few away but still have one. It was a color changing one. I have no idea why they put lights on a mod? Anyway, it will be the last mod I will try in 10 or more years.
I actually had that one. I bought it when I was out of town and lost my vape stuff. This was probably 3 or 4 years ago. I'm pretty sure it was called the Pro Color.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I live in an area that is heavily infested with ticks. My dog never has ticks though. Why you ask, I feed him garlic. I do not know, but I have been told that it makes the blood unpalatable to ticks, fleas, mosquitoes,
I love it... very old school. Had friends that worked at the onion processing plant (told me even after work... they never had issues with mosquitoes) I once worked with crop dusters (will never do that again... I was 18 and looked up the stuff they were using) anyway... mosquitoes never bothered me (look up parathion) :shock:

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Anna says to tell you all that she misses you.
I miss her too (even though we had some differences along the way... was never a big deal) tell her Vapor 1960 said hello. Still thank her for the tip (peach, mango, apricot) ;)

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I miss her too (even though we had some differences along the way... was never a big deal) tell her Vapor 1960 said hello. Still thank her for the tip (peach, mango, apricot) ;)
    I will do that.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening folks,
    I will have a cup of tea before bedtime, tomorrow early after coffee and the medicines I will mix a little, spent most of the evening calculating 10, 15, 30, 60 and 120ml.
    My order from Chef has left the import check, the Norwegian post has obviously taken a long weekend, the package has not moved since Friday morning lol

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening folks,
    I will have a cup of tea before bedtime, tomorrow early after coffee and the medicines I will mix a little, spent most of the evening calculating 10, 15, 30, 60 and 120ml.
    My order from Chef has left the import check, the Norwegian post has obviously taken a long weekend, the package has not moved since Friday morning lol
    I hope it gets to you soon.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My neighbor called me earlier to come out and look at his lawn. He put down fertilizer about a week ago and had all these brown lines in his yard. It appears that his spreader was dropping a straight line of fertilizer while he was spreading and it didn’t get watered in good enough and burned the grass in lines. It should come back with regular watering but if not a few pounds of seed will take care of it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My neighbor called me earlier to come out and look at his lawn. He put down fertilizer about a week ago and had all these brown lines in his yard. It appears that his spreader was dropping a straight line of fertilizer while he was spreading and it didn’t get watered in good enough and burned the grass in lines. It should come back with regular watering but if not a few pounds of seed will take care of it.
    Think he needs a new spreader.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Hey if you folks are looking to an interesting recipe to mix, I just polished off 10ml of this in two days.

Melon glazed donut

Screenshot 2021-06-05 210259.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread