Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hummmmmm banana candy irish cream cappuccino tiramisu with nanimo icing ..............:cry:

With a peanutbutter crumble crust ..........:blink:

I got multi-quote game!!! ;)

Butch, you should try your hand at mixing those ideas. I mean, who knows you may be on to something here. And you might enjoy that too. :thumbs:

I my not be posting for awhile. My eyes are doing it again.
Bummer. :( I hope your eyes are feeling better soon Butch. :) Do eye drops help at all?

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
All this crap about replying… who cares. :D If it’s long so be it. :thumbs:

Onward Random Mixers!!! :w00t:

Sorry that is my fault, I just figured out the problem seems to be with the Google Chrome browser. I have also had problems with the google search, I turned off all my extensions, and none of that worked. I did get search to work when I turned off one of my extensions, but it switched to a Yahoo search engine, weird. I will probably have to uninstall Chrome and reinstall it. Anyway everything works using edge.

KAS

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening mixers. I need to take a look at my steep box to see if anything sounds good. The flavor in my abyss has gone flat so need to decide whether to build the ether rba again or try out the gtx bridge or even try out the sbs kit.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Isn't it strange how goobermint is absolutely full to over flowing with goobers who think they know something ...............:unsure:
    Same goobers knew how to buy $10,000 dollar hammers and $20,000 dollar toilet seats. What was wrong with the hammers and toilet seats from Home Depot? :D

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I don’t think I’ll do anymore mixing today. I need to mix a new Thingamabob. The dessert Chocolate has gotten a little overbearing for my tastes. I have the custard to mix also in a simple mix. Right now I need to get another new mix to try.
    I mixed a new Thingamabob today minus desert black oil chocolate. :tumble:

I dropped the cashew to 0.25% just to see how that would work. Kept the other %'s as they were.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Sorry that is my fault, I just figured out the problem seems to be with the Google Chrome browser. I have also had problems with the google search, I turned off all my extensions, and none of that worked. I did get search to work when I turned off one of my extensions, but it switched to a Yahoo search engine, weird. I will probably have to uninstall Chrome and reinstall it. Anyway everything works using edge.

KAS
    No, it's not your fault, or anyone's fault. You mentioned the problem you were experiencing. I tried to help. Then like many threads it just turned in another direction. That's forum life at its best.

It's all good KAS. :thumbs:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I mixed a new Thingamabob today minus desert black oil chocolate. :tumble:

I dropped the cashew to 0.25% just to see how that would work. Kept the other %'s as they were.
    I rather liked the cashew. Might keep as is.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

KAS
    No apology. This is the random thread.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    No, it's not your fault, or anyone's fault. You mentioned the problem you were experiencing. I tried to help. Then like many threads it just turned in another direction. That's forum life at its best.

It's all good KAS. :thumbs:

I am just glad Edge is working, I was avoiding replying, with the quote thing not working. I also changed my ECF password today, it has been the same sense I first joined. :|

KAS

newyork13

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 9, 2013
    western Massachusetts
    Sounds like a good dinner. I'm glad you had a good time.

In case you are wondering, the piece of deli turkey and handful of almonds I had for dinner was also delicious.
    I meant to ask you how your dinner was.
    Mine was tuna tartare, prawns with oven baked white beans, white meatballs (pork and veal in a white sauce), and I forget the rest because the two drinks were pretty good and strong. And did I say pretty strong and good. House made vanilla and chocolate gelato.
    And just a smidgeon of sambucca after dinner.

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    My doctor was a complete PIA about vaping. Funny thing, my longtime nurse, who also vapes, told me to just tell the doctor I quit vaping. Nurse removed it from my record. Told my doc I quit. No more getting the 3rd degree from her, problem solved.

I've come to the conclusion that doctors don't need to know everything about my life and the things "I choose" to do. It's none of their business. I mean, these days with their silliness if you eat a spoonful of sugar per day they will come up with some lame tests you need to do cuz sugar causes 'something'.

Tell your doctors you quit vaping. They really don't need to know. :thumb:
    I'm a nurse and agree 100%. No way I'm telling any of my doctors I vape. They would blame everything on vaping instead of focusing on the medical issue.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I just told my doctor it was gonna be vape or smoke chose one.

Well that's the problem isn't it - we see the choice to either vape or smoke but THEY see it as vape or don't vape. Doesn't work for me, but I don't mind getting the CPAP machine. Maybe my lung test will get better if I don't stop breathing 50 times an hour.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I meant to ask you how your dinner was.
    Mine was tuna tartare, prawns with oven baked white beans, white meatballs (pork and veal in a white sauce), and I forget the rest because the two drinks were pretty good and strong. And did I say pretty strong and good. House made vanilla and chocolate gelato.
    And just a smidgeon of sambucca after dinner.
    Oooh, that does sound very good. I have actually never had gelato before, but I've always meant to try it.

Users who are viewing this thread