Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I wouldn't think 75 F was cold.
Lake Michigan water temp here is currently 62.8°F. Carli and I went swimming in the lake again this morning. It is very refreshing. Having said that, I am one of the crazies who used to jump in the lake for the Polar Plunge in January. Fun times.

And good afternoon :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
I hope it cools down a bit....even Vancouver has been 31°C :shock:
Much of Europe and Russia have also been experiencing abnormally warm and weird weather as well. Humanity broke something somewhere along the way. No easy fixes either, and it is very likely too late for that anyways. Glad I'm in my later years.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like it so here it is. @Zazie
    It really does have plenty of fruit.

Guava Pastry
    SSA Guava .5%
    WF Malaysian Guava .75%
    INW White Grapefruit.5%

SMT’s Croissant Base
    VT Croissant 2%
    WF Croissant 1.5%
    WF Mascarpone 1%

BTW This is not sweet.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    For one , I need to get the Brazilian Coffee in a mix, which is basically deciding if I’ll use milk or cream. Another is the Glazed Strawberry and I did work out a little recipe for that. That’s as far as I’ve gotten so far.
    I'm going to use FA Milk with the Brazilian coffee.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Much of Europe and Russia have also been experiencing abnormally warm and weird weather as well. Humanity broke something somewhere along the way. No easy fixes either, and it is very likely too late for that anyways. Glad I'm in my later years.
    Good for you. I'm one of the folks that's going to end up living in some Mad Max style dystopia in 30 years.

tumblr_nr904njl581qz7otto1_540.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

Guava Pastry
    SSA Guava .5%
    WF Malaysian Guava .75%
    INW White Grapefruit.5%

SMT’s Croissant Base
    VT Croissant 2%
    WF Croissant 1.5%
    WF Mascarpone 1%

BTW This is not sweet.

Also the cheese does come through but it’s very light.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I’m trying SMT’s croissant base and liking it very much. I keep thinking of a fruit that won’t over power it but can’t decide. I really like it just the way it is.
    Happy you like it. It is nice as is, I've vaped quite a bit that way. I'm still planning on adding a little chocolate to just the base. Thinking it would be like a chocolate chip croissant.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

Guava Pastry
    SSA Guava .5%
    WF Malaysian Guava .75%
    INW White Grapefruit.5%

SMT’s Croissant Base
    VT Croissant 2%
    WF Croissant 1.5%
    WF Mascarpone 1%

BTW This is not sweet.
    That looks good. I want to eat that in real life, like right now! :)

If there was a scale for the DIY Not Sweet and it was something like a 1 being closest to a hint of sweetness and a 10 being completely not sweet, where would you rate it?

Think I just invented the Random DIY Not Sweet Scale. :D

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Happy you like it. It is nice as is, I've vaped quite a bit that way. I'm still planning on adding a little chocolate to just the base. Thinking it would be like a chocolate chip croissant.

I think I’ll mix a bigger bottle later now that I know I like it. I may just use it as is and skip the fruit for now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That looks good. I want to eat that in real life, like right now! :)

If there was a scale for the DIY Not Sweet and it was something like a 1 being closest to a hint of sweetness and a 10 being completely not sweet, where would you rate it?

Think I just invented the Random DIY Not Sweet Scale. :D
    That would have to be a one. It does have low sweetness.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    The chocolate croissants in my supermarket uses a dark chocolate semi sweet.

They just started supplying them a couple weeks ago. This is 1 of 2 bakery items I allow myself a month. mmm. Super good. :)

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good for you. I'm one of the folks that's going to end up living in some Mad Max style dystopia in 30 years.

tumblr_nr904njl581qz7otto1_540.gif
    Yeah, but you will be set for life with vaping gear and nic after raiding my vaping stash, Hitt's and a few others. Looks like there is plenty of room for all of it in that trailer.

Very honestly, I really do feel bad for every younger person, and those yet to be born, for how we failed to take care of our only Home. :) Without getting political (it's not a political thing in my mind) I am still optimistic that the global powers that be will take some immediate action(s) that will help matters. The solutions do exist. :thumbs:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Also the cheese does come through but it’s very light.
    Did you get a chance to vape any of the croissant base by itself? On it's own the cheese comes through nicely.

Would you consider upping the mascarpone to perhaps 1.5%?

I do like your idea of going higher with the croissants. That way it should hold up to nearly any fruit. And I guess, going a little lower with darker fruit %'s would help too. Thinking out loud... :)

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Yeah, but you will be set for life with vaping gear and nic after raiding my vaping stash, Hitt's and a few others. Looks like there is plenty of room for all of it in that trailer.

Very honestly, I really do feel bad for every younger person, and those yet to be born, for how we failed to take care of our only Home. :) Without getting political (it's not a political thing in my mind) I am still optimistic that the global powers that be will take some immediate action(s) that will help matters. The solutions do exist. :thumbs:
    As long as China is not held accountable for continuing to build coal-fired energy plants not much will change.
    Despite Pledges to Cut Emissions, China Goes on a Coal Spree

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Did you get a chance to vape any of the croissant base by itself? On it's own the cheese comes through nicely.

Would you consider upping the mascarpone to perhaps 1.5%?

I do like your idea of going higher with the croissants. That way it should hold up to nearly any fruit. And I guess, going a little lower with darker fruit %'s would help too. Thinking out loud... :)
    No I didn’t vape any solo. For mixing I’d definitely go 1.5% with the mascarpone.

Users who are viewing this thread