ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'll bet it's a pod.

Hopefully it's at least a pod mod. I've been promised samples from Dovpo, VapX, Freemax, and Sourcemore but the sourcemore just shipped so it can't be that one yet.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I've been vaping a mix called Forest Custard off of ELR by Moondancer93. It's pretty good but the custard base needs to be brought out a bit more. Adding FA Premium Custard would be a great idea, but I don't have it and didn't order it when I placed my order. I may just try increasing the vanilla Custard. I may increase the Bavarian cream a bit too.

Forest Custard

Forest fruit (FA) 5.5%
    Bavarian cream (TFA) 1.25%
    Vanilla Custard (TFA) 1.75%

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    So apparently right after I placed my BCF order, I got an in stock notice from them that VT Sweet Cream was now in stock. If I had waited 30 minutes to make my order I could have included it.
    If you let William at BCF know they would get it squared away for you. Then you would have VTA SC. William is really good people. Just contact them via their link and explain your experience. He has always been super quick to respond to my emails.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    If you let William at BCF know they would get it squared away for you. Then you would have VTA SC. William is really good people. Just contact them via their link and explain your experience. He has always been super quick to respond to my emails.
    Good idea. I just emailed them. I'm not even sure why I want the VT Sweet Cream. I can't remember any specific recipes I saw for it.

kas122461

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Good idea. I just emailed them. I'm not even sure why I want the VT Sweet Cream. I can't remember any specific recipes I saw for it.
    IIRC you wanted it for a recipe Mowgli posted a few weeks back. The SadBoy Butter Cookie mix.

This post: Random DIY mixing and More

Mowgli's post for the recipe and video. Random DIY mixing and More

Recipe: SADBOY Butter Cookie | Blind ReMix | DEVELOPED

Screen shot 2021-07-02 at 5.29.31 PM.png

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening folks,
    Ummm, was not much I got done today, two attys washed and new mix in them both.

I can see that I will love Irish Cream, the one I am trying now is a simple 1-1-1, and it is good enough really.
    The others that will soon be tasted are a little more complex, so it may be that one of them ticks all the boxes.

Fran's Ice Cream is also good, but I have to get something extra in there, I will start a little tomorrow, limited how many fruits / chocolate / cocoa I have for trial and error, but something ...

I also have an idea I want to try out, will be a long project:
    WF Mascarpone Cream Cheese (SC), maybe around 1%
    FLV Pound Cake, maybe around 1%
    WF Amaretto (SC), do not know%
    FA Coffee, Espresso, do not know%
    FA Cocoa, do not know%

I'm still sitting and considering if I should have / nice to have, an extra Coolfire Z80, maybe in Ash Gray, and maybe some extra Zenith II if they are as good as hittmann says they are. It compared to Zenith Pro in MTL.

The other two Coolfire Z80 I've ordered, I do not know if have been ordered, and the one I won here on the forum has not heard anything more from after I gave my address.

Then I have seen new mods for later, maybe not this year either, they are relatively expensive, Dicodes came out with a new color, Orange, I think it will match well with a silver or a blue mods, none of them I do not have lol
    Tek Division with a nice mods more aimed at Kayfun Mini v3.

I have to try to see another way ........someplaces......

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I hope he is ok too. He usually posts in several different threads daily. I just sent him a message. We'll see if he responds.

I pm'd him early this morning, when I was on, nothing yet...

A reasonable temp, watered, mowed, whacking for another day. While muggy, after last week I don't think anyone is complaining, since fans are all that's needed :)

My little BCF order is in house along with my new slippers.

wizard-of-oz-stolen-ruby-slippers-found.jpg

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I got home and Fran was right. Another pod for review. Actually two in one box. This one takes what appears to be non refillable pods that are already filled. My little two flavor order from diyvaporsupply showed up too. Just miss cream and French vanilla ice cream.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Darn, already filled? Hopefully with something good, or at least vapable to your tastes. But how then can you do a comparison?

I guess non-fillable carts might make it easier to get approval...

Evidently it comes with two batteries. One for the pre filled pods and the other for refillable pods. I am too tired to mess with it tonight but watched an unboxing video.

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    you know I have the creme de menthe, and have yet to try it out in a recipe... lol... I really need to do that!

TFA Creme De Menthe was one of the first successful mixes I made and the only one I've used without a break since I started.

Nothing complicated. I just mix it at 6% with 2% each of sweet cream and vanilla.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Evidently it comes with two batteries. One for the pre filled pods and the other for refillable pods. I am too tired to mess with it tonight but watched an unboxing video.
    That’s different.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    For those who've been wondering where Uncle has been:

He'd been ill at home for a few days when I emailed him on June 21st to ask where he was, and how he was doing. On the 23rd he was hospitalized. He called me about 6PM to let me know he was dismissed earlier today and was back home. He said it was OK for me to post here, and on the Tootle Puffer thread, to let people know he still doesn't feel well and had hardly slept while in the hospital. He was going to hopefully hear from his doctor and then get some much needed sleep. Also said he isn't up to posting on ECF yet.

He then added, in typical Uncle fashion.......that he's hoping to be doing much better soon, but if he's not and something much worse happens...that he'll just hang out and "haunt" us on here. ...................:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread