Random DIY mixing and More

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
well I completely remixed another batch of the OSDIY baked cinnamon roll and instead of using Fuji Apple I used MF Green Apple instead and this isn't too sweet. It came to me that the Fuji was probably imparting too much sweet because it's a sweeter apple generally, and now with the medicine flower green apple and an 11 day steep it's working perfectly...

yeah! I don't know why that didn't come to me sooner though... haha
I'm planning to mix that but haven't got around to it yet. It'll be my first mix with cinnamon...looking forward to it as I know it's your all day vape!!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Been trying a new recipe for the last couple of days. @Zazie

Strawberry Swirl Crumble
VT Glazed Strawberry 2.5%
WF Crumble .75%
FA Vanilla Swirl 1%
I did not know FA made a Vanilla Swirl. Is it one of the new ones?

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
I'm planning to mix that but haven't got around to it yet. It'll be my first mix with cinnamon...looking forward to it as I know it's your all day vape!!

it's one of my ADV's anyway - definitely the easiest one I have!

I'm weird though because if I can't vape a mix all day without getting sick of it I just don't make it, but that's because I don't want 10 million mods/tanks out, I'm a minimalist... lol.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm running low in cinnamon danish, so I checked BCF and found DX-cinnamon danish-tfa. What does DX mean?

The DX versions don't have the bad chemicals in them but sometimes don't taste as good.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Both my Amarula mixes have 2 drops of Amarula and FW white cake. Beyond that one has bourbon and the other has fruit. I have hopes of both being tasty…….we shall see.
    I changed my mind again and left my cases out.

Users who are viewing this thread