ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Anything good?

It was most of the stuff that I already posted reviews for. All I have left is the obelisk 200 kit and the Zeus rda. I should have something from vaporesso here mid week.

SMT must have run off to stay with his girlfriend and horses again.

He did mention that he was thinking about going there the rest of the summer.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC did you retry that mulberry pudding or are you leaving it longer to see if the floral note fades more?
    I have a tankful that I will try daily. It's a small amount that should steep in quickly. Haven't tried it yet today.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I'm not a good shopper anymore. I just looked around on Sourcemore and got bored....LOL. The Boxx was something that caught my eye. The Mixx....not really.
    I get what you mean about the shopping....I'm less enthusiastic these days too. I like my SBS's as they reduce the height of big tanks like the Dvarw's. Although comfortable I've never been a fan of mods that knock over easily although I've had my fair share :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I get what you mean about the shopping....I'm less enthusiastic these days too. I like my SBS's as they reduce the height of big tanks like the Dvarw's. Although comfortable I've never been a fan of mods that knock over easily although I've had my fair share :)
    I can see where that would be a plus for a big tank but most of mine aren't that big. I'm also not real fond of the ones that fall over too easy.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    Thought it might be a good idea to post this recipe here, to save people (ahem, @NolaMel) the trouble of looking for it:

Saturday Morning Macaron

0.13% Acetyl Pyrazine 5% (TPA)
    2.00% Almond (Mandorla) (FA)
    2.00% Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah)
    1.00% Cream (Flavorah)
    2.00% Dairy Milk (TPA)
    2.00% Meringue (FA)
    0.08% Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah)
    2.00% Sugar Cookie v1 (CAP)

Steep 17 days.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    I didn't ever realize OXVA started making a single coil Arbiter. How is it? I went all in on the original dual coil Arbiter. I have 8 of them and I purchased every spare part the manufacturer made available, peek insulator, spare glass, etc.. That one RTA made a lot of my squonk mods and rdas obsolete...
    I’m still really liking it. I need to set up the second one… ran out of time this weekend. It’s good flavor, and a lovely quiet, smooth af. I’m waffling between the mtl and dl settings. It’s surprisingly good with the af open all the way. I think it’s a little denser on mtl, but dl setting with just the holes open is pretty darn good

Katmar

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Sep 19, 2009
    Pittsburgh, Pa
    Hi, DIYers, just stopping by to say hello. Pretty sick today. Hopefully will improve as time goes on. Have NOT been this ill in many, many years, and don't know why. But am able to sip liquids, so that's good.
    Y'all have a much better day than me....I'm gonna lay down and work on getting better.

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    So, I had a hankering for Banana Cream Pie...
    First round I used the new Vanilla Cookie. I didn't really care for it.
    Second round I used Graham Cracker - winner !

Banana Cap 1%
    Vanilla Custard CapV2 1%
    Cookie Pur 1%
    Graham Cracker Cap .5%

This is every bit as good as I remember the Tasty Vapor BCP that I used to buy being.
    I be a happy camper with this :)
    What did you not like about vanilla cookie? I’m catching up, so if it’s already been asked/answered, breeze on by!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Hi, DIYers, just stopping by to say hello. Pretty sick today. Hopefully will improve as time goes on. Have NOT been this ill in many, many years, and don't know why. But am able to sip liquids, so that's good.
    Y'all have a much better day than me....I'm gonna lay down and work on getting better.
    Sending positive thoughts :wub:

NolaMel

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 17, 2012
    New Orleans
    Nothing exciting. A variety of creams and some backups of flavors I already have. And grenadine, for some reason.
    I have grenadine, and have never figured out why I have it. I’m sure I ordered it for a recipe, but??????? Let me know if you find a use for it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread