Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Doing ok here. Still playing with recipes. Decided to remix my Raspberry Ice Cream Cone. That one was yummy.
Glad you are enjoying it. I still haven't gotten my HS French Vanilla IC in the mail, so I have to wait on mixing the IC base.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    What vanilla mikeshake base? Is it one of them in the blog?
    It’s one that ceecee posted way back.
    Vanilla Milkshake Base
    INW Biscuit 1.5%
    FLV Milk and Honey 1.5%
    TFA VBIC 4%
    INW Shish Vanilla 1.5%

Last edited:

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 26, 2013
    MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
    I’m not matchy matchy either. Keeping track by dt wouldn’t work well for me at all. All 3 Dvarws I’m running have the white tips they came with. LOL

ROFL. I'd be lost with all white dts! Kudos to you for forging your own path(s). In addition to keeping track of set ups with all white dts (impressive to me as I have CRS syndrome), there are lots of flavors you don't like or can't taste, but you found what works for you. You also get points for trying things that some of us may be hesitant to (rhubarb, really? I have it but haven't used it yet). Our tastes may vary, sometimes significantly other times not so much, but I've learned a lot from you, so thank you.

I don't have a Dvarws yet... My Zlides are getting more use than I'd planned but they're here when I need them as free time is in short supply. I'm looking forward to setting up some RTAs. Now that I have enough mixed for a bit, it should be easier. It doesn't really take that long, but I prefer to be relaxed when I do it, rather than distracted by what else I *should* be doing. I really have to work on my work/life/vape balance, there are priorities! :lol:

uthinkofsomething

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 7, 2015
    Toledo, Ohio
    This recipe was good and I vaped it a while... It's not my recipe and can be found on ELR. It has a lot of good reviews. The Soho really enhances the pistachio. If I made it again these days I'd probably sub the tfa RY4 double with Jungle Flavors version.

Pistachio Brûlée - Soho
    Acetyl Pyrazine Tfa .10%
    Marshmallow FA 1%
    New York Cheesecake CAP 2%
    Pistachio Tfa 7% (I used lower %)
    RY4 Double Tfa 1%
    Soho FA 3%
    Vanilla Custard CAP 1%

Thank you.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    Hi! Immune responses can happen up to 6 weeks post vaccine.
    After I had the second vaccine my taste went back to "a little wonky" and having a little problems with identifying certain smells. I had this problem for many months since I did have covid (Lack of taste/smell). I am getting the third vaccine but I want to wait and see if my primary doctor will give me a script for a covid Titer. (Blood test for us folks who are immune compromised). It's actually called a SARS-CoV Semi-Quantitative Total Antibody, Spike. They just need to do it at a lab draw/blood. Wishing you many healthy days ahead..
    Thank you and yes I'm going to try and get an antibody test. My Dr said he had several patients like me who had next to no antibodies....bummer....so they must have had it. I'm really hoping that my symptoms are a reaction as at least it means that my system is kicking in. :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Morning all.

Thunderstorms possible today and really looking forward to some rain but not holding my breath.... scattered only and it nearly always misses us. It been so dry and hot here as usual.

Nasty fire here last week....7000 people evacuated and 6000 hectares burnt....view from our terrace!! Luckily that's further away than it looks. It's under control now but still bits burning here and there. Lost some really rare species including a tortoise which is only found wild here :(
    FB_IMG_1629457880836.jpg

Have a good day all.:wub:

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Morning Pro Mixers,

Got my truck registered and it passed the smog check easily. I drove on the freeway for about 15 minutes before going for the check.

Trying to get a hold of my doctor to find if I have gotten clearance for knee surgery but haven't heard back yet. They are difficult to get a hold of and the phones are closed completely on Friday, so hopefully I hear something by then.

I also called the knee surgeon and talked to his assistant and they have not gotten the clearance but she did say they want to see me once I get it. I didn't realize it's been 2 years since I was in there! That's how long I've been trying to get this done.

Have a great Tuesday Mixers!

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Morning Pro Mixers,

Got my truck registered and it passed the smog check easily. I drove on the freeway for about 15 minutes before going for the check.

Trying to get a hold of my doctor to find if I have gotten clearance for knee surgery but haven't heard back yet. They are difficult to get a hold of and the phones are closed completely on Friday, so hopefully I hear something by then.

I also called the knee surgeon and talked to his assistant and they have not gotten the clearance but she did say they want to see me once I get it. I didn't realize it's been 2 years since I was in there! That's how long I've been trying to get this done.

Have a great Tuesday Mixers!
    Fingers crossed DL :)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good morning mixers. We’re back to mid 90’s again this week. I’m so sick of the heat.

I was looking a little for a clone recipe of dinner lady blackberry crumble but didn’t find one that looked good. I may just order the one shot from nomnomz in the future.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I ended up writing down two recipe versions.
    Which one was it that you liked and how long a steep?
    It's on my mix list.
    My Thingamabob
    WF Nanaimo 2%
    WF Cashew .5%
    FW White Cake 1.5%

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Good morning mixers. We’re back to mid 90’s again this week. I’m so sick of the heat.

I was looking a little for a clone recipe of dinner lady blackberry crumble but didn’t find one that looked good. I may just order the one shot from nomnomz in the future.
    There are some good clones of the lemon tart version apparently....why not use one of those and come up with some subs....maybe blueberry cinnamon crumble cap and a blackberry top note. Just thinking aloud....might be worth a try!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    ROFL. I'd be lost with all white dts! Kudos to you for forging your own path(s). In addition to keeping track of set ups with all white dts (impressive to me as I have CRS syndrome), there are lots of flavors you don't like or can't taste, but you found what works for you. You also get points for trying things that some of us may be hesitant to (rhubarb, really? I have it but haven't used it yet). Our tastes may vary, sometimes significantly other times not so much, but I've learned a lot from you, so thank you.

I don't have a Dvarws yet... My Zlides are getting more use than I'd planned but they're here when I need them as free time is in short supply. I'm looking forward to setting up some RTAs. Now that I have enough mixed for a bit, it should be easier. It doesn't really take that long, but I prefer to be relaxed when I do it, rather than distracted by what else I *should* be doing. I really have to work on my work/life/vape balance, there are priorities! :lol:
    Glad to be of any help.:)

I actually keep track on an index card that lists which tank(and Contents) is on what PV. I have too many going ATM and I'd never remember.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    @FranC I still haven't mixed with your now steeped ice-cream base. I'm thinking of using alpine strawberry FLV which I know is super strong....any experience??
    I have it but my experience with it is very limited.

Users who are viewing this thread