Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
I vape a wide variety of flavors these days. Always careful not to use one flavor too much. Years ago my variety was much less and nothing was known about burnout. I lost a few flavors. Lately, I got some back and others that are lost forever.
Yeah, I have to switch it up otherwise I get burned out too. Fruit flavors are still my go-to, but I like to have a variety of fruit mixes going.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
I vape a wide variety of flavors these days. Always careful not to use one flavor too much. Years ago my variety was much less and nothing was known about burnout. I lost a few flavors. Lately, I got some back and others that are lost forever.
Yes, I sometimes lose and adv for a while but I never vape on one recipe exclusively so have never had burnout on any flavour apart from the ones I don't like instantaneously :)

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
TFA Juicy Peach

That's a good one. I could never get into mixes with a single fruit. Tried mixing different fruits together for years and what I finally settled on was Juicy Peach, Papaya, and Mango. All TFA. 3% of each with a small amount of cream and vanilla. I get through more of this than any other mix. It's my wife's favorite as well. My taste buds aren't too sharp, I can't detect the individual fruits, just a general fruity taste.

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's a good one. I could never get into mixes with a single fruit. Tried mixing different fruits together for years and what I finally settled on was Juicy Peach, Papaya, and Mango. All TFA. 3% of each with a small amount of cream and vanilla. I get through more of this than any other mix. It's my wife's favorite as well. My taste buds aren't too sharp, I can't detect the individual fruits, just a general fruity taste.
    I'm going to use it with my ice cream base just to see if I can vape it ok.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, all, and happy day before hump day ;)

Still no rain here, although elsewhere in the PNW.... so, watering.

Yes, I sometimes lose and adv for a while but I never vape on one recipe exclusively so have never had burnout on any flavour apart from the ones I don't like instantaneously :)

Likewise. 45 years smoking the same "flavor", once I started vaping it was like, gosh, I can vary that as I wish, so why not? A dozen going, never a dull moment. :)

Peach? Here's one I stumbled across here on ECF a long ways back, from a then member. I find it tasty, and also that many other fruits also work well replacing the peach :) She called it Peach Knickerbocker.

upload_2021-8-24_6-59-39.png

All were Cap in her version, I've used mostly TFA on this, and keep a steeped stash of it withOUT the peach, making it easy to mix variations.

2147964.gif

Modern times... :facepalm:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm kind of feeling like I need a goof off day today at work. I'll still get some stuff done that needs to be done but don't feel like pushing myself today.

I really want to mix up a few recipes that I pulled off of ATF but just haven't been able to make myself go downstairs and mix them. Maybe tonight.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I'm kind of feeling like I need a goof off day today at work. I'll still get some stuff done that needs to be done but don't feel like pushing myself today.

I really want to mix up a few recipes that I pulled off of ATF but just haven't been able to make myself go downstairs and mix them. Maybe tonight.
    Yes it's funny with mixing....you put it off sometimes and then some but when you actually get to it it takes no time at all!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire

I think you have a goof off day coming.:)

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2012
    Ohio
    I still have my two old adv's I vape in a carto tank. Cheesecakes take up second place but are losing ground to my ice creams.
    Definitely prefer your ice creams over the cheesecakes here :) your icb is addictive yum! I think my tastebuds are anticheesecake flavoring though, I can never get past the cheesecake "funk" taste no matter how long I steep or what I add to it. Shame since I love to eat cheesecake.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Definitely prefer your ice creams over the cheesecakes here :) your icb is addictive yum! I think my tastebuds are anticheesecake flavoring though, I can never get past the cheesecake "funk" taste no matter how long I steep or what I add to it. Shame since I love to eat cheesecake.
    That is very funny. I'm the exact opposite. I don't like to eat cheesecakes. LOL I'll agree on my ice cream. I did good with that one.

Users who are viewing this thread