Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I probably have 20 or 30 drip tips I bought from FT, but I always just end up using the standard DTs on everything. I think the regular Dvarw DTs are fine.
    Doing any other mixing today?

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Doing any other mixing today?
    Nope. Just the 4 new mixes. Your IC Base, SMT's Pudding #2, The IC Trinity by eyemakepizza, and that Hobbs DeVape Custard that I posted a screenshot of yesterday.

I wanted to go ahead and get those mixed as soon as I got my new flavors because most of them will require a decent steeping time.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Nope. Just the 4 new mixes. Your IC Base, SMT's Pudding #2, The IC Trinity by eyemakepizza, and that Hobbs DeVape Custard that I posted a screenshot of yesterday.

I wanted to go ahead and get those mixed as soon as I got my new flavors because most of them will require a decent steeping time.
    Was a good idea.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    What's everyone doing this afternoon? I'm in the process of cooking dinner.
    Feeling hot (as in it is hot outside). Was going to cut the grass, it needs it, but screw that. Will cut it tomorrow am when it is cooler, if weather cooperates.
    Being ticked at the power companies in MI where state regulators allowed a "peak rate" charge of 1.5x for 2-7 pm on weekdays. Have to turn on the A/C during that time. I know, I know, other states do that too. But sheesh, do some damn capacity planning! All that means is that they failed to plan appropriately.

And the heat makes me crabby, as you can tell.

I'm sure your dinner will turn out great though Fran. :) Flyby...or should I say...melt-by. So damn muggy.

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    I am going to make Chicken Parmesan for dinner. Seems simple, never made it before but it should be great. Just dredge the chicken breast fillets in eggs, coat in bread crumbs (I have Italian), then add some marinara to a pan and put chicken in pan. Cook a while, add more marinara and parmesan cheese and cook until melted. Eat.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am going to make Chicken Parmesan for dinner. Seems simple, never made it before but it should be great. Just dredge the chicken breast fillets in eggs, coat in bread crumbs (I have Italian), then add some marinara to a pan and put chicken in pan. Cook a while, add more marinara and parmesan cheese and cook until melted. Eat.
    That made me laugh because I made chicken parm too, Also pasta and veggie.

AttyPops

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 8, 2010
    Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
    (I have Italian), [fry until golden brown, drain excess oil or use oven for 2nd step, add a layer of marinara, and some parm + mozzarella cheese, fry or bake]
    Often marinading the chicken in salt-water for a bit (even 1/2 hour) will help keep it from drying out. Don't add too much salt later.

Usually flour, then eggs, then bread crumbs (flour makes the eggs stick, the two make a glue. Eggs alone can be hard to get to stick to chicken).

:2c:

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 26, 2014
    United States
    What's everyone doing this afternoon? I'm in the process of cooking dinner.
    Went shopping came home and doused myself in off (on my clothes) and Repel lotion (natural) on my skin. They still managed to bite my behind and I thought I sprayed there. LOL I had to pick vegies from the garden. I did a door dash to a fellow nurse. I had a ton of pear tomato's so she has the extras. I also gave her a few peach tomato, roma and yellow scallop squash. I found a few big-ums (zuchinni's) in the garden. I like them for stir fry. I de-seed all my squash. I found one last cucumber. I wanted to pick green beans again but the swarms of mosquitos was a definite deterrent.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Went shopping came home and doused myself in off (on my clothes) and Repel lotion (natural) on my skin. They still managed to bite my behind and I thought I sprayed there. LOL I had to pick vegies from the garden. I did a door dash to a fellow nurse. I had a ton of pear tomato's so she has the extras. I also gave her a few peach tomato, roma and yellow scallop squash. I found a few big-ums (zuchinni's) in the garden. I like them for stir fry. I de-seed all my squash. I found one last cucumber. I wanted to pick green beans again but the swarms of mosquitos was a definite deterrent.
    You must have been out long enough to pick what you did. I’m sure the green beans can wait a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread