Random DIY mixing and More

Redbird11

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2020
Missouri, USA
Hmmm, come to think of it, there are a few more I'm planning.

:evil:
45938933.jpg

Reactions: hittman

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got some of the Vandy vape coils but before I make any attempt to install one I need to get the mag glasses. Is ok for now cause I have nothing to coil.

I’ve got one in one of my Dvarws. I’m going to try one in my Brunhilde next time.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Due to my trouble seeing good enough to Install a coil……. I’ve been leaving the coil legs long. I’d never be able to use those premade coils with shorter legs without seeing better. Could have something to do with fingers also I suppose.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    A very basic KISS recipe I'm enjoying today. Tweaked from the last time I made it. This one is nicer. The marshmallow sits a bit further back.

Simple S'mores

WF S'mores Cupcake 2%
    FA Marshmallow 1%

Steep time = 3 weeks. 10-14 days if making 10-15mls.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    Which milk?

Yep. IIRC from when we were yapping about you ordering it, Fran and I recommended FA Milk for coffee and the Amarula mixes. 1%-1.5% in either (works in tea mixes too). FA Milk also is really good with any of the cookie flavors. And more! Only limited by the good ol imaginator thing in the noggin'. :D

To mix with Amarula.

The FA from Non Nomz

Aaaaand I forgot that I used it with the Amarula.
    By the way...the barely coffee never came out more.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    More inserts?
    Brunhilde MTL comes with the 6 following AF inserts: 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm, 2.1mm and a 2.5mm.

I have the 2.1mm installed in mine. It's a very airy MTL and I can also do an RDL with that one. To me the 2.1, with the airflow ring wide open, feels like more than 2.1mm. I may install the 1.8mm next time I recoil.

The AF inserts screw into the build deck. I would suggest trying and finding the one that suits you best before you coil and wick. If you decide to change one after you have a build installed, you will have to remove your coil to do so. :)

Last edited:

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Thank you my friend!

Talking of video games have you been on NMS lately? Lots of new stuff. You can found a settlement now. I just got back in and started one a couple of weeks ago. So far it has 55 inhabitants with a happiness level of 33%, and it's close to making a profit.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    @classwife . . .

Ok - Ya' gotta keep that Avatar - it' so "YOU" . . . . :thumbs:

36225.jpg

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

HA !!
    I was just getting ready to go back to my at the desk with coffee one :lol:

...not sure how I should take that :confused:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    The FA from Non Nomz

Aaaaand I forgot that I used it with the Amarula.
    By the way...the barely coffee never came out more.
    I'm thinking Amarula, and what each gets from it, is different for each one of us. I get a light coffee flavor. It's one of FA's stronger flavors. I can't use it over 0.25%.

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    A very basic KISS recipe I'm enjoying today. Tweaked from the last time I made it. This one is nicer. The marshmallow sits a bit further back.

Simple S'mores

WF S'mores Cupcake 2%
    FA Marshmallow 1%

Steep time = 3 weeks. 10-14 days if making 10-15mls.
    I have never had S'Mores. What flavors should I mention in the blog? Graham and chocolate?

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    HA !!
    I was just getting ready to go back to my at the desk with coffee one :lol:

...not sure how I should take that :confused:
    I agree with Uncle. The new one with the katana sword rocks. :headbang: She looks wild and ready for action. The one you had earlier today was nice but she looked kinda sleepy.

I was beginning to think there was more than one Classy today. Like oh-oh, Classy has multiple personalities. :lol: :lol:

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    I have the 2.1mm installed in mine. It's a very airy MTL and I can also do an RDL with that one. To me the 2.1, with the airflow ring wide open, feels like more than 2.1mm. I may install the 1.8mm next time I recoil.
    I used the 1.4 for several months, but recently have been enjoying the 1.8 quite a bit.

classwife

Admin
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 9, 2010
    Wesley Chapel, Florida
    I'm thinking Amarula, and what each gets from it, is different for each one of us. I get a light coffee flavor. It's one of FA's stronger flavors. I can't use it over 0.25%.

/me kicks dirt

I just have a hump to get over that I have to add a coffee to something that is supposed to be Amarula Kenya Creamy Coffee

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Brunhilde MTL comes with 6 the floowing AF inserts: 0.8mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.8mm, 2.1mm and a 2.5mm.

The AF inserts screw into the build deck. I would suggest trying and finding the one that suits you best before you coil and wick. If you decide to change one after you have a build installed, you will have to remove your coil to do so. :)
    I would say the 2.1 is probably the preferred one.

Users who are viewing this thread