Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers, and happy Saturday.

Heat wave! Mid 60s ;) Just for today, before the next storm comes in. Recent rains have mostly not come far enough down the Sound to do us much good, this next one is said to be all over. We'll see.

2170672.gif

Reactions: hittman

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Well, everything is in the garage and tables are up ready for the sale in the morning. I have a couple reviews to post in the morning if I can find the motivation. I might do one tomorrow and one Sunday. I was thinking about trying the ssa black currant in Fran’s ice cream base tomorrow.
    Hope you like it if you do.

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    Good morning random folks:) Have you any plans today?
    Morning Fran. I just got back from a run and now I am relaxing and watching Sportscenter. Later today I have some work that I need to get a head start on, but not much else planned.

You?

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there

Yard sale day. I woke late but still want to try to get something done this morning. We aren’t starting the sale for another hour or so.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning Fran. I just got back from a run and now I am relaxing and watching Sportscenter. Later today I have some work that I need to get a head start on, but not much else planned.

You?
    Not much planned here. Coffee and vape right now. I have some bottles to clean. I also get to pick what’s next to vape. Not exactly picking though. I’m trying to stay in the order mixed.

*RJ*

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 28, 2015
    Vaping since 8/9/2012
    I’m just cleaning house. Finally. It rained overnight and brought the cold front so I’ll be mowing tomorrow after it dries out. Fan is in the window and it feels great.

I bought 3 tops, 1 red/black checkered flannel jacket :) (exactly what I wanted), and 1 pair of blue jean jeggings at the thrift store yesterday for only $24. Very pleased. So I’m also doing 8 loads of laundry today. If I do sheets that will add three more loads. :vapor: After the work from home from the pandemic, all of us ladies dress more casually now. Love it! Blue jeans are not just for Fridays now. We revolted. :laugh: Well not really but still.

I hope the yard sale is successful!

Have a great day everyone! Oh and ROLL TIDE! :)

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I've just tried my Mango and Guava cream and it's delicious. I'm getting a really nice tropical vibe from it. You can taste the Mango but it's more of a tropical mix taste, like when you get one of those tropical fruit drinks....nothing stands out entirely but you can identify different flavours. I'm not getting grapefruit from it!! It's not tart Fran and has plenty of natural sweetness....here's the recipe.

Mango and Guava Cream SNV :
    4.00% Cream (Milky Undertone) (PG) (OOO)
    2.00% Cream Fresh (Panna Fresca) (FA)
    3.00% Mango (Flavorah)
    0.75% Pink Guava (Flavorah)
    Flavor total: 9.75%

Please add to the blog @Zazie :wub:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've just tried my Mango and Guava cream and it's delicious. I'm getting a really nice tropical vibe from it. You can taste the Mango but it's more of a tropical mix taste, like when you get one of those tropical fruit drinks....nothing stands out entirely but you can identify different flavours. I'm not getting grapefruit from it!! It's not tart Fran and has plenty of natural sweetness....here's the recipe.

3.00% Mango (Flavorah)

Thanks, Charlie :wub: Making note of your recipe.

• Love
    Reactions: charlie1465

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA

3.00% Mango (Flavorah)

I'm going to give this a shot. I've vaped your Mango Cream recipe more than any of my other mixes combined over the last month. If this new one is as good as the Mango Cream, then I will love it.

Users who are viewing this thread