Random DIY mixing and More

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I wanted to re-wick some tanks and operate on my VERY well steeped Sherbet Lemon that I know has faded some. Since S-I-L is here for the weekend, I thought I would be off and have some time to myself. Should have known better. They ran errands and I watched the kids and did their laundry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wanted to re-wick some tanks and operate on my VERY well steeped Sherbet Lemon that I know has faded some. Since S-I-L is here for the weekend, I thought I would be off and have some time to myself. Should have known better. They ran errands and I watched the kids and did their laundry. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    LOL,and how long before you get to go home?

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    LOL,and how long before you get to go home?

I am going home for a week for Thanksgiving. After that, it could a long haul. LOL I am trying to talk my husband into coming to the great Pacific NW for Christmas. We shall see.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I am going home for a week for Thanksgiving. After that, it could a long haul. LOL I am trying to talk my husband into coming to the great Pacific NW for Christmas. We shall see.
    Good luck with that:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Goes great with many fruits.

I also added it to a choco rasberry mix I had that was missing "something" and it's pretty chocolate rasberry on the inhale, and the Pink Champagne comes through nicely on the exhale. I was rather pleased with that one.

Anna
    What's your recipe?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I already posted the Bourbon Pecan Cookie recipe. Castle Long Reserve is on ELR but I don't think Bourbon Glazed Pecans is there (I found that one on Reddit).
    Found it on Reddit:)

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN

No place is more beautiful than Western WA. Not sure what part you are in but I lived in Tacoma for 45 years. Loved it except for the traffic, couldn't do that anymore.

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    What's your recipe?

It's up at the apartment is what it is. Sorry I cannot help. It's like 3 chocolates, 2 raspberries a tiny bit of pomegranate and like some marshmallow and pink champagne but the ratios and makers I have no clue. If I remember I will post it later.

Anna

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
    ECF Veteran
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    Mixed up a 50ml bottle of Hangsen Gold and Silver yesterday (first time trying it). I spun it up with the milk frother right afterwards and let it sit overnight. This morning I couldn't help but try a half tank in the DoggieStyle RTA.

It has a nice subtle sweetness on day 2 with good mouth feel and a satisfying exhale. There's a faint touch of spice in the background, but I can't quite name it. A week or so steeping should bring out the full flavor after the frother mix.

Last edited:

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    No place is more beautiful than Western WA. Not sure what part you are in but I lived in Tacoma for 45 years. Loved it except for the traffic, couldn't do that anymore.

We are near Tacoma in Pierce County. DuPont, WA is close to JBLM for my daughter and the schools here are the best. We can see Mount Ranier in the distance. I-5 traffic can be annoying, esp. around the base exits, but it does not come close to the DC Metro area traffic on I-95, I-395, the Beltway, etc. that I am used to.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It's up at the apartment is what it is. Sorry I cannot help. It's like 3 chocolates, 2 raspberries a tiny bit of pomegranate and like some marshmallow and pink champagne but the ratios and makers I have no clue. If I remember I will post it later.

Anna
    Thank ya:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mixed up a 50ml bottle of Hangsen Gold and Silver yesterday (first time trying it). I spun it up with the milk frother right afterwards and let it sit overnight. This morning I couldn't help but try a half tank in the DoggieStyle RTA.

It has a nice subtle sweetness on day 2 with good mouth feel and a satisfying exhale. There's a faint touch of spice in the background, but I can't quite name it. A week or so steeping should bring out the full flavor after the frother mix.
    Never bought that one. Hope you got a winner.:)

Users who are viewing this thread