Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    My plans are church, then it's my week to distribute Holy Communion to the homebound. Then I go for my covid booster and pick up my groceries. I live too far away for delivery. I will also call dd, even though she called me yesterday. We always talk on Sunday.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Imagine what the world would be like if an actual Ice Age came along in our lifetimes. :confused: We've had 5 already. Researchers and scientists predict that the next ice age will begin within 1,500 years. Phew, we're safe! :lol:
    I certainly hope so.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    :lol: :lol: No. BTW, it is currently warmer in both Anchorage 31° and Nome 9° Alaska.

We're in North Dakota visiting friends. Vacationing!!! Snowmobiling, riding horses and cross country skiing. All the fun winter activities. :D
    You left out freezing.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

Redbird11

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 24, 2020
    Missouri, USA
    :lol: :lol: No. BTW, it is currently warmer in both Anchorage 31° and Nome 9° Alaska.

We're in North Dakota visiting friends. Vacationing!!! Snowmobiling, riding horses and cross country skiing. All the fun winter activities. :D
    Sounds like a lot of fun.

giphy.gif

• Agree
    Reactions: FranC

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That's hoodie weather! :D

Honestly it isn't that bad with the proper head to toe winter clothing. I get pretty warm once I have my base layer and Gore-Tex outer gear on. :thumb:
    Did you forget where I live? There isn't a thing you can tell me about cold. I used to work in it. All day and most days.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Near Cannes about an hour west of Nice.....warmer here but geez I couldn't stand -36 wind chill....mind you something to be said for a nice log fire as long as it's cosy inside.
    We have two fireplaces going.

Tor R

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Nice! The Floyd also interests me. Mark Todd has an excellent YouTube review for the Floyd. It's an excellent bottom airflow design (AF raised and hitting under coil). Hope you enjoy it! I will be looking forward to how you get on with it.

True bottom airflow rda's are very rare. They're more difficult to manufacture. The flavor they offer is truly like no other (Primo!). The only other one I know of is the Atmizoo Creek rda. I have two of those. It's one of my top three favorite rda's.
    It was on Todd's channel that I saw Floyd for the first time.
    Todd is an excellent reviewer in my opinion.

I went through some of the RDA squonk he had reviewed, and I was after one for MTL, Floyd was the one I think could fit best. It was actually not that crazy in terms of price either.
    I have also not checked if it comes with a solid 510 pin, if so I could use it as a drip until I build a squonk modd.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Of course you know I'm messin' wit chu! Someone has to! :p

I remember. You are in lovely NH where the temp is 60 degrees warmer than here. ;)
    I'm glad you enjoy your winter sports. I never did.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014

We were 8 degrees the other day. School was out because of it. There was about 2 inches of snow on the ground from the day before. I looked up a bunch of needless info from other regions in our country. As a native Floridian I found it quite remarkable that Iowa only gives snow days if temps are -20 (NEGATIVE!) at 6 am, or a forecasted temp of -40. I looked up snow machines, remembered hittman's stories of shoveling snow, and decided Cedar Rapids was not a place we wanted to live.

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    Imagine what the world would be like if an actual Ice Age came along in our lifetimes. :confused: We've had 5 already. Researchers and scientists predict that the next ice age will begin within 1,500 years. Phew, we're safe! :lol:

Yeah, with my luck researchers within that time will confirm reincarnation indeed exists, and I'll be a scared 12 year old watching my palm trees on a beach in Finland die from frost.

Reactions: Butch

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    It was on Todd's channel that I saw Floyd for the first time.
    Todd is an excellent reviewer in my opinion.

I went through some of the RDA squonk he had reviewed, and I was after one for MTL, Floyd was the one I think could fit best. It was actually not that crazy in terms of price either.
    I have also not checked if it comes with a solid 510 pin, if so I could use it as a drip until I build a squonk modd.
    Mark Todd is one of my favorite YouTube reviewers.

There aren't many pure MTL RDA's out there. Most RDA's cater to the restricted DL or DL crowds. The Floyd is 100% MTL. Wide open it has a 1.6mm AF which is adjustable via the stepless AF screw. You can tighten it down to what many consider to be a proper MTL at ~0.8mm.

The Floyd RDA comes with both squonk and blind (solid) 510 pins. It will be a fine dripper until you get your squonk mod designed and built! :)

Skeebo

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 31, 2014
    A new recipe I came across and have been vaping a lot of lately. @Zazie please add it to blog. The guy who made this recipe does a lot of single profile type mixes, nothing complex. This graham recipe is really good. It's ready in a couple days (okay), but I really like it at the two to three week mark.

Vanilla Graham All Day by Rugly

Cereal 27 tfa 4%
    Cheesecake Graham Crust tfa 4%
    Marshmallow fa 1%
    Super Sweet Cap .5%
    Vanilla Bean Ice Cream tfa 2%

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    Yeah, with my luck researchers within that time will confirm reincarnation indeed exists, and I'll be a scared 12 year old watching my palm trees on a beach in Finland die from frost.
    Hi Bro! Re: reincarnation, I think we're safe (but we cannot truly know fer sure :D). If you follow the teachings of the Far East then you are probably already on your 1013th lifetime. o_O :lol: But, not to worry! The very wise folks in the Far East do teach the way for folks to get off the wheel of dharma.

Butch

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 20, 2011
    433 miles north. of the Alamo
    A new recipe I came across and have been vaping a lot of lately. @Zazie please add it to blog. The guy who made this recipe does a lot of single profile type mixes, nothing complex. This graham recipe is really good. It's ready in a couple days (okay), but I really like it at the two to three week mark.

Cereal 27 tfa 4%
    Marshmallow fa 1%
    Super Sweet Cap .5%
    Gonna try mine again because prytt sure @Zazie missed it
    @Zazie

Droped the sweet cream & vapeable without steep but sure it gets better with time

Cappegguccino Tada

4% egg nog FW
    2% cappuccino
    1% Burbon VT

Thanks for the name SMT .....:D

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest

Cereal 27 tfa 4%
    Marshmallow fa 1%
    Super Sweet Cap .5%
    That looks good! Saved.

Users who are viewing this thread