Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
the Universe
You're watching the wrong channel. The women's snowboard slope style is on now.
Lol, they won't let me change the channel. If I try I am a dead man! There are still more countries walking in with flags. The girls have to see every single country, all 91 of them, and whatever comes after that.

But, thanks to you, I am now streaming snowboarding.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
To my way of thinking 3 pillows in the place of one is a decorative thing. Upon going to bed two should be thrown on the floor.

Ha - Ha . . . There are 8 pillows and a wedge on my bed . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

With that being said . . .

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
The Time For Sleeping Has Finally Come . . .
gotobed.gif

See Ya' Tomorrow . . . Night All . . .

nighttree.gif

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Charlie no one has ever been able to upload a 25MB file on ECF. o_O That was true even before the server migration. I know this from trying to upload some files last year and before.

I just ran some file upload tests in the Sandbox. Testing ECF Image Size Limitation

The maximum file size you can upload on ECF is 5.2MB. (although I don't know why anyone would want to)

Try any file larger than 5.2MB and you will get the following error...
View attachment 969242

Feel free to run the your own upload tests in that thread. You will get the same results Mate. :)
@classwife hope things are good with you :)
Can I ask what the max image upload size is please?? :wub:

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Morning Fran/all

Well yes I disappeared again....I intend to come back on but something always gets in the wrong timezone :)

Nine mixes have had 21 days and I may break my 30 day rule....I'm itching for something new....and so are my atties!!

Hope all is well :wub:

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
I’m mixing too much with raspberry. Trying to think of a different combo of fruit for the milkshake.
Raspberry is a weed anyway. ;)
Try strawberry? Or <gasp> dark cherry? (Regular cherry is a hard flavor to get right)

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    No luck falling back asleep. I’m going to get some coffee and maybe start digging through some screenshots to see if I can find something to mix. At some point I’m going to have to face the pile of flavors I haven’t put away.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I ordered a Pulse Aio and a couple of Pico 25's yesterday.... couldn't resist the Pulse and the Pico's are Arctic Fox compatible so all good.

I got the AIO for review and plan on opening it and getting it set up later.

Users who are viewing this thread