Random DIY mixing and More

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Working mate...ah and vaping. :thumb:
Yeah I love cheetahs to. They don't have it that easy to stay alive though. They're so specialized and have so much competition...all of whom wants to kill them. Apart from that, their kill rate are astonishingly low.
My favorite animal must be the honey badger. He packs a serious punch...real gangster when he walks.
Honey badgers are cool. Sharp looking too. I saw a special about them on National Geographic.

We have badgers in Wisconsin. I've yet to see one though.
badger-wisconsin.jpg

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I just bought a dirndl dress in purple for the annual Germanfest in the spring. This is a real German dress and not a costume, so I paid nearly $200 dollars for it. Germanfest has been going on every year in our town since I was like 13 or so. It used to be just mainly local people in the beginning, bu it draws people from all over the place now. It's like Oktoberfest, but in April.

717EtYBwd-L._AC_SX857_SY643_.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I’m not real crazy about this show. This guy never takes his mask off so how does he eat?

You learn as you watch the episodes that No Mandalorian can take their mask off in front of people, it's part of their code . . . As for eating, only when they are alone with no one else around including another Mandalorian . . .

Baby Yoda is cute. He’s the best part of the show. Guess ya can tell I’m not a huge Star Wars fan.

Baby's name is - "Grogu" . . .

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I'm trying a new recipe that I got off of ELR that I'm liking. I forget who wrote it. It's called Vanilla Berry Pie. @FranC, you might like this one, I think. I don't know if you do peach or not.

Vanilla Berry Pie

Berry Mix (TFA) 5%
    DX Peach (Juicy) (TFA) 5%
    Vanilla Custard V1 (V1) (Cap) 5%

@Zazie, please add to the blog. TY

charlie1465

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 30, 2014
    Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
    I was wondering if maybe there’s something you could spray or spread on the dirt that they don’t like.
    Most animals don't like the smell of human hair. Some people use it here for deterring boar. Maybe worth a trip to the hairdresser's?? Squirrel's are intelligent little critters though!!

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I'm trying a new recipe that I got off of ELR that I'm liking. I forget who wrote it. It's called Vanilla Berry Pie. @FranC, you might like this one, I think. I don't know if you do peach or not.

Vanilla Berry Pie

Berry Mix (TFA) 5%
    DX Peach (Juicy) (TFA) 5%
    Vanilla Custard V1 (V1) (Cap) 5%

@Zazie, please add to the blog. TY
    No peach, but easy to sub. Ty.:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I just bought a dirndl dress in purple for the annual Germanfest in the spring. This is a real German dress and not a costume, so I paid nearly $200 dollars for it. Germanfest has been going on every year in our town since I was like 13 or so. It used to be just mainly local people in the beginning, bu it draws people from all over the place now. It's like Oktoberfest, but in April.

View attachment 969454
    I always thought those dresses were cute.

Users who are viewing this thread