Random DIY mixing and More

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Morning, mixers.

Yesterday's scattered showers apparently decided to gang up here, non-stop. Supposed to be dry today, but so far it seems the clouds haven't gotten the message.

I’m sure I have some antique vaping goods to toss.

I think probably most of us who've been vaping a while have similar boxes or bins. Heck, I still have a mess of T3S clearos....

2229888.gif

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    It does have auto draw. I’m guessing I can hit the button to preheat the coil?
    Sure you can do that. I have a pod somewhere here that has a button and auto draw. I always use the button to vape because I’m so used to doing it.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Sure you can do that. I have a pod somewhere here that has a button and auto draw. I always use the button to vape because I’m so used to doing it.
    I think I’m going to use the auto to save on battery life.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    It does have auto draw. I’m guessing I can hit the button to preheat the coil?
    From Innokin's MVP Pod page:

"Quickly press the power button twice to switch between two power levels. When the LED turns green, low-power mode (11W) is selected, maximizing battery efficiency and providing a moderately warm, mellow vaping experience. When the LED turns red, high-power mode (12.5W) is selected, increasing warmth, intensifying flavors, and maximizing nicotine delivery."

It has dual activation. Auto draw or button press to vape.

ETA: Low power mode 11w. High power mode 12.5w. o_O

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    I think I’m going to use the auto to save on battery life.

Can't see that which switch, auto or manual, would make any difference. If it's on, it's on. Just use which ever method is best for you.

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I don’t see why one or the other would use more battery life.
    Maybe a microsecond might make a difference? idk
    From Innokin's MVP Pod page:

"Quickly press the power button twice to switch between two power levels. When the LED turns green, low-power mode (11W) is selected, maximizing battery efficiency and providing a moderately warm, mellow vaping experience. When the LED turns red, high-power mode (12.5W) is selected, increasing warmth, intensifying flavors, and maximizing nicotine delivery."

It has dual activation. Auto draw or button press to vape.

ETA: Low power mode 11w. High power mode 12.5w. o_O
    Tl;dr. Jk :lol:. What’s the first instruction regarding instructions? Jk, again.
    Can't see that which switch, auto or manual, would make any difference. If it's on, it's on. Just use which ever method is best for you.
    Thanks David :)

Reactions: FranC

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    With how slow it's been on ECF I am beginning to think that during the server migration we were somehow transported to the leisurely life in Monowi, Nebraska.

Elsie Eiler has been the mayor and only resident of Monowi since her husband, Rudy, died in 2004. She has run the Monowi Tavern for 50 years.

According to the US Census, Monowi is the only incorporated place in the US with just one resident, and Eiler is the mayor, clerk, treasurer, librarian, bartender and only person left in the US' tiniest town.

I bet Elsie has some good stories to tell.

THANKS - What a great story . . . Just Sayin' . . . :thumbs:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    1444845455074.jpg

Starfruit Pineapple Cake

WF Starfruit 0.8%
    SSA Thai Pineapple 1%
    FW White Cake 2%
    FA Cookie 0.5%
    VTA Vanilla Cream 1%
    VTA Milk Fresh 1%

WF Starfruit, though used at a low percent, is a stronger flavor that manages to punch it's way through to the fore in this mix. SSA Thai Pineapple blends well with starfruit. You get the starfruit up front and the pineapple on the backside.

FW White Cake is just an excellent cake. I wanted something to help deliver a crust note to the cake. FA Cookie at a low percent does that very nicely.

VTA's Vanilla Cream and Milk Fresh add a very nice creaminess.

It's a tasty mix. Smooth. Not dry. Nice mouthfeel. The wetness of the starfruit and pineapple are experienced.

I will be mixing a larger batch of this.

@Zazie can you please add this to your blog? TIA :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    View attachment 969711

Starfruit Pineapple Cake

WF Starfruit 0.8%
    SSA Thai Pineapple 1%
    FW White Cake 2%
    FA Cookie 0.5%
    VTA Vanilla Cream 1%
    VTA Milk Fresh 1%

WF Starfruit, though used at a low percent, is a stronger flavor that manages to punch it's way through to the fore in this mix. SSA Thai Pineapple blends well with starfruit. You get the starfruit up front and the pineapple on the backside.

FW White Cake is just an excellent cake. I wanted something to help deliver a crust note to the cake. FA Cookie at a low percent does that very nicely.

VTA's Vanilla Cream and Milk Fresh add a very nice creaminess.

It's a tasty mix. Smooth. Not dry. Nice mouthfeel. The wetness of the starfruit and pineapple are experienced.

I will be mixing a larger batch of this.

@Zazie can you please add this to your blog? TIA :)
    That was fast. I’m not big on pineapple so I only have one. Should be fine mixed with the Starfruit. I have FA Cosa Rica Pineapple. Looks pretty good to me. I’ll try it:)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    That was fast. I’m not big on pineapple so I only have one. Should be fine mixed with the Starfruit. I have FA Cosa Rica Pineapple. Looks pretty good to me. I’ll try it:)
    Also I like FA Milk better

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    You get more of the starfruit than the pineapple in the mix even though the pineapple is a higher percent. With the SSA Thai Pineapple I'm getting more of a tease versus a featured flavor. I really like how starfruit and pineapple work together.

FA Costa Rica Pineapple should do the same as the Thai pineapple.

And I know you like FA Milk, so that will work well in place of VTA's milk. I like both milk flavors.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    You get more of the starfruit than the pineapple in the mix even though the pineapple is a higher percent. With the SSA Thai Pineapple I'm getting more of a tease versus a featured flavor. I really like how starfruit and pineapple work together.

FA Costa Rica Pineapple should do the same as the Thai pineapple.

And I know you like FA Milk, so that will work well in place of VTA's milk. I like both milk flavors.
    Sounds great. Just a tease on the pineapple will be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread