Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I like the simplicity of a mech, or regulated, squonker + rda. A squonk bottle holds a lot of juice. The bottles in my dotSquonk mods hold 10mls.

I borrowed squonkaholic from our @AngeNZ. :wub: She came up with it. A couple years back she was known as "a 12 handed squonkaholic, masquerading as a human (sometimes)". ;) :D :lol:

Shinyitis Support Group
    I do have the Recurve V2 with the squonk pin, just can’t decide if I wanna.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

While warm(ish), looks to be another soggy day here. But more snow in the hills, so, well, good.

I'll be taking one of our cats to the vet later today, he seems to be battling a urinary infection. Not really the way I wanted to miss the town run, wife and daughter will do that. I'd rather deal with hauling in the month's supplies than a sick kitty!! (Although if our suspicions are correct, a round of anti-biotics is probably going to do the trick.)

2235951.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Morning, mixers.

While warm(ish), looks to be another soggy day here. But more snow in the hills, so, well, good.

I'll be taking one of our cats to the vet later today, he seems to be battling a urinary infection. Not really the way I wanted to miss the town run, wife and daughter will do that. I'd rather deal with hauling in the month's supplies than a sick kitty!! (Although if our suspicions are correct, a round of anti-biotics is probably going to do the trick.)

2235951.jpg
    Hoping kitty will be ok.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Here’s another recipe @Zazie @NolaMel

I got a new and different taste at first from this one. I don’t think I’ve paired the fruits together before. It works. I’m enjoying the mix. Nice and smooth.

SpongeBob Custard Cake
    FW Creamy Spongecake 2.5%
    Cap. Vanilla Custard 2%
    VTA Pudding Base 2.5%
    SSA Cranberry Jam 1%
    SSA Natural Raspberry 1%

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Mornin . . .

AxJfYvM.png

It's Doctor Day - 1st the Endocrinologist, next GP, and finally the Pulminologist - until tomorrow when I see the Cardiologist to go over last Friday's EXG that showed an active A-Fib . . . Other then that, not much else . . . Well I do have to stop at the store for food . . . ;)

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Mornin . . .

AxJfYvM.png

It's Doctor Day - 1st the Endocrinologist, next GP, and finally the Pulminologist - until tomorrow when I see the Cardiologist to go over last Friday's EXG that showed an active A-Fib . . . Other then that, not much else . . . Well I do have to stop at the store for food . . . ;)

Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

Mornin, Uncle :wub:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    I had no expectation when I wrote this recipe. And certainly did not know if the Feijoa and Yangmei flavors would work together.

It is very tasty! I've vaped 3/4's of a tank already. :D

Apollo's Berry Cake

VTA Apollo Feijoa 1%
    WF Yangmei Berry 0.5%
    JF Yellow Cake 2%
    FA Cookie 0.5%
    VTA Vanilla Cream 1.2%
    FA Milk 0.75%

5.95% total flavoring.

Steep time: 30 days (30ml up), 15-20 days (10-15mls). As always YMMV.

Apollo Feijoa and Yangmei Berry compliment each other nicely. I am very happy they work well together. It's a pairing I will use again in future mixes.

Feijoa is experienced out front followed by yangmei berry on the backside.

I did not want the fruit combo to overpower the bakery profile. The fruits make themselves well known. The creamy cake and fruit are well balanced in the mix.

It is a very refreshing tropical mix. And one that tastes like no juice I have ever experienced before. That's a good thing!

I tested this mix between 12w and 24w. You will experience different flavor notes by varying the wattage.

Overall this mix has a near mid-level sweetness (~5).

FWIW, pull the fruits and you will have a nice creamy cake base that will take other flavors nicely.

Will I make it again? Yup! :thumb:

@Zazie, hi, can you please add this to your blog? Ty :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I had no expectation when I wrote this recipe. And certainly did not know if the Feijoa and Yangmei flavors would work together.

It is very tasty! I've vaped 3/4's of a tank already. :D

Apollo's Berry Cake

VTA Apollo Feijoa 1%
    WF Yangmei Berry 0.5%
    JF Yellow Cake 2%
    FA Cookie 0.5%
    VTA Vanilla Cream 1.2%
    FA Milk 0.75%

5.95% total flavoring.

Steep time: 30 days (30ml up), 15-20 days (10-15mls). As always YMMV.

Apollo Feijoa and Yangmei Berry compliment each other nicely. I am very happy they work well together. It's a pairing I will use again in future mixes.

Feijoa is experienced out front followed by yangmei berry on the backside.

I did not want the fruit combo to overpower the bakery profile. The fruits make themselves well known. The creamy cake and fruit are well balanced in the mix.

It is a very refreshing tropical mix. And one that tastes like no juice I have ever experienced before. That's a good thing!

I tested this mix between 12w and 24w. You will experience different flavor notes by varying the wattage.

Overall this mix has a near mid-level sweetness (~5).

FWIW, pull the fruits and you will have a nice creamy cake base that will take other flavors nicely.

Will I make it again? Yup! :thumb:

@Zazie, hi, can you please add this to your blog? Ty :)
    I’m up for more different but good. Looking good to me:thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread