Random DIY mixing and More

Territoo

Diva
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I got my 4 gallons of PG in today and I bought a 5 cu ft chest freezer from Walmart. I still have to pick it up. I'm going to dilute all of my concentrated nicotine to 100mg/ml, so that everything is consistent. I still need to buy bottles.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    What are you folks up to tonight?
    I have to dry my hair and then I am going to find a new series to binge. I have to try to go to bed early tonight. That is going to be difficult for me but I have to get up early.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    It will be some time before we get that warm.
    Bless your heart. But when the humidity hits here and I have to get out my corn starch, you'll be about right. heehee 4a6c53b1-4e9c-4271-b3f9-e85b438fb8d9.gif

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Good evening. I think the toilet in our master bathroom has been leaking a little so checked the mounting studs and one side wasn’t tight. I want to get rid of the vinyl flooring around the stool and in front of the shower. I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me put a waterproof laminate in the whole bathroom instead of replacing the vinyl.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening. I think the toilet in our master bathroom has been leaking a little so checked the mounting studs and one side wasn’t tight. I want to get rid of the vinyl flooring around the stool and in front of the shower. I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me put a waterproof laminate in the whole bathroom instead of replacing the vinyl.
    Sounds good to me. Hope you can talk her into it.

Users who are viewing this thread