Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Been vaping my chocolate cake most of the morning. It's tasty.

Swiss Chocolate Cake

VTA Swiss Chocolate 2.5%
    JF Yellow Cake 2%
    FA Vanilla Cookie 0.5%
    SSA Whipped Cream 0.5%
    FA Fresh Cream 0.5%

@Zazie, please and thanks. :)
    I’ll mix that down the road. Right now it’s going in my Chocolate pile.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’ll mix that down the road. Right now it’s going in my Chocolate pile.
    Just checked my divider and I’m down to two chocolates I skipped around. Since there’s only two I can mix another now.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I’m up late thanks to the dog. She woke me twice in the early morning. There were cats fighting outside and she wouldn’t stop barking and howling.
    Did it wake your wife or daughter?

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    I’m up late thanks to the dog. She woke me twice in the early morning. There were cats fighting outside and she wouldn’t stop barking and howling.

That's better than the neighbors fighting and the cops coming. Let me tell you, the lady next door has a big mouth. We can hear her inside our house.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My BCF order will arrive tomorrow, a day early again.

Cookie Butter-SC-WF 1
    Papaya-SC-WF 1
    Berry Cheesecake-FLV 1
    Fluffy White Cake-SC-WF 1
    Strawberry Custard-VT 1
    Blackcurrant-SSA 1
    Cream Filling-SC-WF 1
    Simply Cake-PUR

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Anyone here remember a juice called Cinnamunki by Hat Trick Vapor? Any chance someone has created a clone of it? Or a reasonably close clone?

I know Cinnamunki had banana and cinnamon in it if that's any help.

Unfortunately, Hat Trick Vapor closed years ago. They had some great juices and great sales.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Ed Brown

ECF Veteran
    Sep 29, 2019
    North-Central PA (flyover country)
    BTW. On wednesday our son and his family came to visit with their two kids, ages 5 and 6. We had to put all three dogs in the pen outside. The dogs are usually fine with that. They bark for a while and then settle down. The kids did something to provoke the dogs. I think they put a big stick through the chain link and the dogs started fighting over that. One of them got his ear bit and torn at the end and it wouldn't stop bleeding. I ended up taking him to the vet where he got 3 stitches and a "cone of shame." He also got a rabies booster, a microchip, some blood work, and 3 prescriptions: Cephalexin, Trazodone, and Gabapentin. I was thinking that's what they give people! So I looked up these pills, with their color, shape and imprint, and they ARE people pills. The drug site didn't say "for veterinary use." These same pills COULD be given to people! And without pet insurance, I'm sure they were a pretty penny. I had to write them a check for $1024 because I didn't have enough in my checking account and my debit card would have been declined. I promised them that I'd move the $$ from savings into checking, and I did. Maverick is doing fine, but he is supposed to wear that cone for two weeks. He broke it after two days and now it's all duct taped back together.

20220320_103031.jpg

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Golly, another clear, sunny and, if their local guessers are right, not supposed to be over the mid 70s. Until tomorrow, and they're talking about 90s for the rest of the week... :w00t: The things I do for my Dad! :lol:

I’m trying to talk the wife into letting me put a waterproof laminate in the whole bathroom instead of replacing the vinyl.

Some years back we remodeled our master bath, and I put down hardwood parquet (tiled). Four coats of EXterior polyurethane varnish made it pretty much waterproof. the exterior version is better for water resistance, the extra UV resistance wasn't what I was looking for :) We chose high gloss, medium and matte are also available. No issues.

2242109.jpg

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    BTW. On wednesday our son and his family came to visit with their two kids, ages 5 and 6. We had to put all three dogs in the pen outside. The dogs are usually fine with that. They bark for a while and then settle down. The kids did something to provoke the dogs. I think they put a big stick through the chain link and the dogs started fighting over that. One of them got his ear bit and torn at the end and it wouldn't stop bleeding. I ended up taking him to the vet where he got 3 stitches and a "cone of shame." He also got a rabies booster, a microchip, some blood work, and 3 prescriptions: Cephalexin, Trazodone, and Gabapentin. I was thinking that's what they give people! So I looked up these pills, with their color, shape and imprint, and they ARE people pills. The drug site didn't say "for veterinary use." These same pills COULD be given to people! And without pet insurance, I'm sure they were a pretty penny. I had to write them a check for $1024 because I didn't have enough in my checking account and my debit card would have been declined. I promised them that I'd move the $$ from savings into checking, and I did. Maverick is doing fine, but he is supposed to wear that cone for two weeks. He broke it after two days and now it's all duct taped back together.

View attachment 971266
    Poor pup.:( He doesn't look happy.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Did it wake your wife or daughter?

My daughter isn't here and the wife didn't budge.

Morning, mixers.

Golly, another clear, sunny and, if their local guessers are right, not supposed to be over the mid 70s. Until tomorrow, and they're talking about 90s for the rest of the week... :w00t: The things I do for my Dad! :lol:

Some years back we remodeled our master bath, and I put down hardwood parquet (tiled). Four coats of EXterior polyurethane varnish made it pretty much waterproof. the exterior version is better for water resistance, the extra UV resistance wasn't what I was looking for :) We chose high gloss, medium and matte are also available. No issues.

2242109.jpg

We went last night and looked at waterproof wood and vinyl plank flooring. No matter what we go with, it's not going to be fun getting up the old vinyl. I pulled up the vinyl floor in our first floor bathroom and tiled it several years ago. I had a heck of a time getting up the vinyl pieces and glue residue.

Users who are viewing this thread