FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning Fran,
    today I am productive, halfway through the clearing, but now, a vape break.
    How has your day been, and what are your plans for the rest of the day?
    Well, I enjoyed quiet for awhile while everyone was gone earlier. They're all back now but it's still quiet so far. My plan right now is to take a vape break and think about recipes.

thanswr1

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Since this one is called "Sugar Rush", no great surprise it's sweet. Adjust to taste.

Very tasty with a hint of chocolate even though there is no chocolate in it. It steeped for almost 3 weeks.

I should add that I'm starting to substitute Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) for plain cinnamon in a recipe. I find too many of the cinnamon flavorings either are too "dry" or have a "red hot" taste to them. Cinnamon Danish Swirl does not, IMO, taste like a pastry. It tastes like cinnamon.

Sugar Rush.jpg

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    @ShowMeTwice You've been very quiet the last couple days and as always I'm hoping all is good. You mentioned just one more Doctor appointment? Hopefully, you're about ready to head back North.
    I've been rather reflective lately. Quiet, yes. My mom died a few weeks back after many long and very rough years.

I've been reflecting on much. Thinking about stuff. Not overthinking, just reflecting. Lately I'm missing things, ya know, like family, my wife, my dad, my mom, my in-laws. Same things everyone else, at some point, misses and thinks about I reckon.

I'm not down, or bummed, just harmoniously reflecting. It's very healthy for me.

Speaking of health, my health is good. One doctor appt. was rescheduled for May.

I am well. Just quiet for now. Hope that makes sense. :)

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I've been rather reflective lately. Quiet, yes. My mom died a few weeks back after many long and very rough years.

I've been reflecting on much. Thinking about stuff. Not overthinking, just reflecting. Lately I'm missing things, ya know, like family, my wife, my dad, my mom, my in-laws. Same things everyone else, at some point, misses and thinks about I reckon.

I'm not down, or bummed, just harmoniously reflecting. It's very healthy for me.

Speaking of health, my health is good. One doctor appt. was rescheduled for May.

I am well. Just quiet for now. Hope that makes sense. :)
    Makes perfect sense to me. I worry about you when you're so quiet, especially going through all the appointments and tests and such. I'm very sorry about your Mom.:( I lost mine when I was 17 and I will miss her forever as you will miss yours. Very glad to hear your health is good also.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I wrote a rather interesting recipe today. It should be good I think. Only one way to find out.
    I hope to mix it Monday. Tomorrow is our shopping day. Not sure what else I'll get done. I used apricot which is a flavor I haven't used in forever plus one flavor I can't remember ever using. Both flavors have decent reviews anyway. Nothing terrible.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got the holes filled by the deck that my daughters dog dug and reseeded. Put down eight bags of mulch but ran short. I’ll have to go back and get 3-4 more.

More review samples today. More surge mods and pods and a mod and tank kit.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I was going to bottle my nicotine today, but I puttered around all day and I took a nap. Now that I got around to it, I can't find my safety glasses. I went to Dollar General and they don't have any and the hardware stores are closed. So it looks like I have to wait until tomorrow.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got the holes filled by the deck that my daughters dog dug and reseeded. Put down eight bags of mulch but ran short. I’ll have to go back and get 3-4 more.

More review samples today. More surge mods and pods and a mod and tank kit.
    At least there’s a mod and tank in there. That’s a lot of mulch

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I was going to bottle my nicotine today, but I puttered around all day and I took a nap. Now that I got around to it, I can't find my safety glasses. I went to Dollar General and they don't have any and the hardware stores are closed. So it looks like I have to wait until tomorrow.
    Well, you did try.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I got the new mod and tank setup and am liking it well enough. I’m pretty tired after working outside. Don’t plan on much else tonight.
    I imagine filling in the holes and then putting down 8 bags of mulch would make most anyone tired. I wouldn’t even get that far.

Users who are viewing this thread