Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I think I'm going to grab something out of the cabinet to try this weekend. I'm thinking of the raspberry oats recipe you posted.
    I really like that one. Hope you like it.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Ouch! That happened to me when I was around the same age. I fell asleep in our yard next to the pool. My Mums woke me and said you are gonna feel that! Oh boy, did I ever. I think she used a gallon of calamine lotion on me over the next week or so.

These days I always use sunblock/sunscreen lotion.
    I didn’t do as well as you with that. From that day I haven’t done well with heat.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    My mix of yesterday that I’m still liking today. @Zazie with thanks :) @NolaMel

Raspberry Graham Cake
    TFA Graham Clear 2%
    WF Fluffy White Cake 1.5%
    FA Irish Cream 2%
    SSA Guava 1%
    SSA Natural Raspberry 1%
    FA Custard Extra 1 2%

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I can tolerate the heat, but the high humidity knocks me on my .....

It seems like the humidity is always high here. It rained just long enough this morning to make it really humid but at least it's only in the low 80's today.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just finished dinner. I made chicken Alfredo and threw some cheesy garlic bread in the oven. I’m probably have a carb crash later.

I’m going to take the dog for a walk in a while and was thinking about trying to do a couple simple mixes with the new flavors from my nomnomz order.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just finished dinner. I made chicken Alfredo and threw some cheesy garlic bread in the oven. I’m probably have a carb crash later.

I’m going to take the dog for a walk in a while and was thinking about trying to do a couple simple mixes with the new flavors from my nomnomz order.
    Good idea :thumbs:

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Just vapelaxing and monitoring my new wick job in the Serpent SMM after that shock and awe hit earlier.

Still feeling a bit the rookie with wicking, so only a partial fill to start.

Probably browse the TV in a bit, maybe some playoff hockey.

Last edited:

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    I did a job on an Indian reservation in South Dakota in the winter once. I swore if I got out of there and back to Texas, I would never complain about the heat again. I remember crossing the state border out of Oklahoma into Texas, I nearly pulled over to kiss the ground.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just vapelaxing and monitoring my new wick job in the Serpent SSM after that shock and awe hit earlier.

Still feeling a bit the rookie with wicking, so only a partial fill to start.

Probably browse the TV in a bit, maybe some playoff hockey.
    Don’t feel bad. We’ve all made boo boos

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    What’s up with ya’ll?
    Sittin' outside, vaping and enjoying a lil alternative sumthin. We're watching a couple young squirrels play and chase each other around. They're crackin' me up. There's a good sized Red-headed woodpecker making racket in nearby tree.

What are you up to?

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I did a job on an Indian reservation in South Dakota in the winter once. I swore if I got out of there and back to Texas, I would never complain about the heat again. I remember crossing the state border out of Oklahoma into Texas, I nearly pulled over to kiss the ground.
    That’s funny.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Sittin' outside, vaping and enjoying a lil alternative sumthin. We're watching a couple young squirrels play and chase each other around. They're crackin' me up. There's a good sized Red-headed woodpecker making racket in nearby tree.

What are you up to?
    I’m enjoying my new ac. 87 today……….and tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread