Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Just finishing up lunch here. Kind of a quiet day. I did have some new work come in which is good since it's been a little light lately.
    Glad you got some new work. Will make the day go by better.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Maybe my sister. She's handier than I. But she's not feeling well right now, so I'll have to wait to ask for her help.
    Maybe you can find a replacement seat by the time she feels better.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    New mix for my Kumo and I’m done.

What are you folks doing today?

Listening to customers whine and complain that they want their stuff fixed while they wait. That and looking up parts for 20+ year old machines.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 28, 2016
    The Forest
    What are you folks doing today?
    I'm relaxing now. We finished our chores for the day. The girls and their spouses have everything covered for the rest of today.

An old toilet seat with metal hinges, if that's what Zaz has, can be a challenge to remove. The old nuts can get corroded and locked in place. I had to use a mini hacksaw to cut the bolts on ours. Once those were removed it was easy to install the new seat.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 25, 2013
    Taxachusetts
    Salty
    52093631197_f72e981709_b.jpg

englishmick

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2014
    Naptown, Indiana
    Plus I can't figure out how to remove the old one (it's twenty-six years old).

I used to work maintenance in group homes and I replaced a lot of old seats. At that age it might have metal bolts and nuts, which will be rusted solid. Even nylon nuts seize up. The bolt goes down through the top with a nut underneath. Give it a good spray underneath with WD40 once a day and there's a chance the nut will free up. Probably not though. If it's a nylon nut you could break it with a chisel. Or use a Dremel. If you have one you can chop away the top of the bolt and it will fall out the bottom. That works with metal or nylon.

Guess what I'm saying is it might be hard. If I lived close enough I would have to figure out an excuse why I couldn't come round and help. Good luck.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    One of my mixes kind of surprised me today. Took my first vape making sure the wick was properly soaked. I wasen’t really thinking of taste at that time so it surprised me I really liked it. I guess I’m good to post it now.
    It’s a very simple recipe and the cream is the star.

@Zazie with thanks :) @NolaMel

Italian Yogurt

Hangsen Italian Cream 1%
    FA Raspberry 2.5%
    SSA Shortbread Biscuit 1%
    FW Yogurt 3%

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread