hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    @hittman Glad I got this Hellbeast. Very nice tank, nice vape.

I agree. I've had a hard time not ordering a second one. With us getting the new floor in our bathroom and other expenses I shouldn't really be buying more vaping gear. That didn't stop me from ordering the blue thelema solo. Oh, and another fat rabbit solo.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I agree. I've had a hard time not ordering a second one. With us getting the new floor in our bathroom and other expenses I shouldn't really be buying more vaping gear. That didn't stop me from ordering the blue thelema solo. Oh, and another fat rabbit solo.
    Aw, go ahead and get one while you can. It’s not that much $.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Aw, go ahead and get one while you can. It’s not that much $.

You know me too well. It doesn't take much enabling. I think I will get another. I have a ton of gt coils so it wouldn't hurt to have one more tank for them and the nautilus coils.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers, and happy middle of the week ;)

View attachment 976639 bah... I hate heat... I live in the PNW because I hate heat... I blame MTV and social media for this...

At least it's not going to be like the end of June last year! :evil:

And we won't have to schedule the yard work in between showers. :facepalm:

2309133.gif

Last edited:

DLKnives

Retired Knifemaker
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 25, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Good day all! I ordered the Dreamcloud Premier bed, but from Dreamcloud and not Amazon as I got $500 in free stuff with it. I also called them with questions and the very nice lady gave me an additional discount. Sweet.

The GV I won is out for delivery, but I don't think I'll use it as I don't want to buy new coils at this point. Maybe later.

Tor R

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Apr 4, 2020
    Mandal, Norway
    www.kinnheia.com
    Good evening folks,
    I'm a little busy with the wood, but in a week or so it's done. Most of the time is spent driving a tractor, even though I'm sitting in a cabin I'm starting to get colored by the sun, and, aircon has never worked in it.

There are three vape mails, possibly three more if the local store has been ordered.
    I have received summer salary, and tax money, I am really ready to let the visa card glow, except that the currency is lousy, hopefully they raise interest rates tomorrow so that my short-term plan can be favorable, the fact that interest rates make things more expensive for me is less important lol

I hope you are all well, it's been a long time since I've seen Red & Charlie here.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good evening folks,
    I'm a little busy with the wood, but in a week or so it's done. Most of the time is spent driving a tractor, even though I'm sitting in a cabin I'm starting to get colored by the sun, and, aircon has never worked in it.

There are three vape mails, possibly three more if the local store has been ordered.
    I have received summer salary, and tax money, I am really ready to let the visa card glow, except that the currency is lousy, hopefully they raise interest rates tomorrow so that my short-term plan can be favorable, the fact that interest rates make things more expensive for me is less important lol

I hope you are all well, it's been a long time since I've seen Red & Charlie here.
    I know. Red and Charlie are missed.

Users who are viewing this thread