Random DIY mixing and More

dennism

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
Maryland
For any mixers of Peanut Butter, what are your favorites?
I have the regular TFA, but poking around it looks like some folks say the DX version is actually better, unlike what I've seen about some other TFA DX flavors.
Peanut butter fudge:
Peanut butter-tfa-4%
Caramel butter-wf-1%
Fresh cream-fa-1%
Marshmallow-jf-1%
Hazelnut-fw-1%

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I went to visit my neighbor lady this evening. She's pretty beat up and sore, but she's doing fine. She got 20 stitches in her head and an ACE wrap on her knee. I gave her my phone number to put in her phone and I got her number in mine now. She can just call me if anything ever happens. I still think it's a miracle that she was able to make it over to my place in the shape she was in.
    Glad to hear she’s doing well.

gloopdegurp

DIY Hack
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 3, 2022
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Peanut butter fudge:
    Peanut butter-tfa-4%
    Caramel butter-wf-1%
    Fresh cream-fa-1%
    Marshmallow-jf-1%
    Hazelnut-fw-1%
    Thank you, dennis!
    ...adds Caramel Butter to want list...
    I have CAP ("New" version) and TFA Marshmallow. (Also TFA Toasted...)
    Will have to look into JF as well. There are a few flavors from them that I'd like to pick up that BCF doesn't carry, so I can add that as well if I make an order somewhere else.

Gah! Too many darned flavors out there!!

dennism

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 18, 2015
    Maryland
    Thank you, dennis!
    ...adds Caramel Butter to want list...
    I have CAP ("New" version) and TFA Marshmallow. (Also TFA Toasted...)
    Will have to look into JF as well. There are a few flavors from them that I'd like to pick up that BCF doesn't carry, so I can add that as well if I make an order somewhere else.

Gah! Too many darned flavors out there!!
    I think you can sub at will, I always do. If it wasn't for subbing I couldn't mix.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers, and happy Friday eve day ;)

Seems some high smoke from the CA fires took a little edge off our heat yesterday, barely made it to 90 here, although the "official" was a bit higher.

Even saying that, I am still tempted to try the FW Yellow Cake that I ordered before really reading up on what can be very concerning additives.

While it does make sense to have our hobby as safe as possible, I've always figured the tiny amount in the flavor, which is then diluted even further in mixing, isn't a concern. For me, obviously! Still magnitudes less than when I was a smoker, so maybe only 94% less harmful rather than the 95% less harmful the Brits keep coming up with :)

2324091.gif

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    Good morning random folks :) Have you any plans today?

We're going to stay out at the lake in my mom's camper. My daughter comes up tomorrow. Yeah! She's bringing her cats and since my mom's dog is going camping with us, I got to cat proof my house. The cats can't go camping.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    We're going to stay out at the lake in my mom's camper. My daughter comes up tomorrow. Yeah! She's bringing her cats and since my mom's dog is going camping with us, I got to cat proof my house. The cats can't go camping.
    Good luck with that.

borno

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 31, 2019
    land of pleasant living
    Old Aunt Clara, who lived in the West Central Adirondacks for most of her life, would routinely shoo the bears off her back porch with a broom.
    Biggest black bear I ever saw was camping in the adirondacks. He took a guys metal coleman cooler like a toy, then later peeled open the back of a steel bearproof dumpster and had a feast.:)

Users who are viewing this thread