Random DIY mixing and More

FranC

Long time vaper.
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Good morning. Work is dragging this morning. I’m still not feeling great and just don’t feel like being here.
    I guess the busy part died down on you. Sorry your not feeling well. Hope the day goes faster for you.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've really been liking the tobacco mix so thought I'd post it so @Zazie could add it. Definitely want at least a month steep on it for the tobacco to smooth out and the cookie to take it's proper place in the recipe.

Stixx Mixx Stokkebeye Birds Eye Flake 8%
    FA Cookie Premium 2%
    FA Vanilla Cookie 1%
    FLV Cream 1%

I have another variation of this mixed and am letting it steep. I have high hopes for it.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    72animatedcongratspurplefuzzy.gif
    animated-clipart-celebration-7.gif

@*RJ*

upload_2022-8-10_12-49-51.png

HAPPY

10 th

VAPERVERSARY

August 9, 2022

source.gif

images

Zazie

ECF Guru? No!
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2018
    Maine, USA
    I've really been liking the tobacco mix so thought I'd post it so @Zazie could add it. Definitely want at least a month steep on it for the tobacco to smooth out and the cookie to take it's proper place in the recipe.

Stixx Mixx Stokkebeye Birds Eye Flake 8%
    FA Cookie Premium 2%
    FA Vanilla Cookie 1%
    FLV Cream 1%

I have another variation of this mixed and am letting it steep. I have high hopes for it.
    Want to add a name to your post?

Never mind. I see you already posted this as Some Tobacco on July 23. Although you made no mention of steeping in that post, so I'll add a note on that to the entry.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Want to add a name to your post?

Never mind. I see you already posted this as Some Tobacco on July 23. Although you made no mention of steeping in that post, so I'll add a note on that to the entry.

I didn't realize that you already added it. When I first posted it, I hadn't let it steep long enough for it to get where I wanted it. However, thank you very much for editing the entry. It is much appreciated.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I didn't realize that you already added it. When I first posted it, I hadn't let it steep long enough for it to get where I wanted it. However, thank you very much for editing the entry. It is much appreciated.
    Zazie’s on the ball.

Territoo

Diva
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 17, 2009
    Texas
    It's been thundering here and the air is heavy. Hoping for rain. I did something this evening that I haven't done in decades. Don't be shocked. I went to gym and actually worked out. Eleven whole minutes on an exercise bike. It's a wonder the whole world hasn't come to an end.

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    I didn’t get much done at work today with not feeling well. I’ve never had allergies but saw on the news that pollen and mold are very high right now.
    Hopefully you’ll feel better tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread