Random DIY mixing and More

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
This is my flavoring storage. Built it years ago. Pretty puny compared with some of the recent pics here, but doing it this way stops my flavoring stash getting out of control. I do have a couple of small tubs in the fridge for flavors I don't use now but might use again some day. If I get a new flavor to try and it doesn't work out I generally get rid of it after a while.

Stand.JPG

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    My plan is to put back together a machine that I have to replace the generator on and then whatever comes my way. The boss left a few minutes ago and will be gone until the 20th.

I had planned on getting two new trees planted in the back yard Sunday before the weather gets too cool. My wife tells me yesterday that her friend is having a last minute graduation party for her daughter Sunday. I really don't like going over to their house. They are our old neighbors and I never got along with the husband very well. Anyway, I told the wife I'm planting the trees and she can go over with a gift. That didn't make me very popular but too bad. Don't give me 2-3 days notice about a party that I don't want to go to anyway.

On a different note, I'm really liking the Dinner lady purple rain one shot I got. It's better after a week or more of steeping. I know I could probably make something similar but one shots are so easy.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 3, 2013
    Halfway to Paradise, WA
    Morning, mixers.

Yeah, the weather plays the same song here. So still watering, and still building the burn pile.

On a different note, I'm really liking the Dinner lady purple rain one shot I got. It's better after a week or more of steeping. I know I could probably make something similar but one shots are so easy.

Yes, they do have their place :)

1665149035705.png

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    Morning Mixers, Not much going on here in Fabulous Las Vegas. Blah. :D

What - No Tourists- Gambling - Buffets/Going out Dinning - Ausement Rides . . . "Cat" Houses . . . Did Fremount Street close - No Big Shows - No "Fake" Conventions . . . "No More What Happes in Vegas" . . . Just Askin' . . . :smokie:

:img:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    What - No Tourists- Gambling - Buffets/Going out Dinning - Ausement Rides . . . "Cat" Houses . . . Did Fremount Street close - No Big Shows - No "Fake" Conventions . . . "No More What Happes in Vegas" . . . Just Askin' . . . :smokie:

:img:

I think I saw there was a multiple stabbing event there.

PapawBrett

Retired
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Hello Mixers. Running low on juice again, don't know why I do such things (laziness might have something to do with it.
    So I mixed up 30ml each of Anniversary Kake, Three Friars, Black Alamo and Christmas Spice, plus 30 ml each of Eclair, Vanilla Cupcake and Apple Pie.
    That should hold me for awhile....

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Time for another review.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    I think I saw there was a multiple stabbing event there.
    Well there's that . . . :facepalm:

Not as much "FUN" for people to have that I was trying to mention to liven up @DLKnives post. . . .:cry:

Last edited:

FranC

Long time vaper.
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Oct 1, 2010
    New Hampshire
    Time for another review.

Nice review. :thumbs:

Users who are viewing this thread