Random Thoughts From a Newly Vaped Mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addi

Jan 6, 2010
Atlanta
The bewildering amount of options and opinions here was overloading my little brain.

"Wow! this PV is the BEST ever. If you bought anything else you were ripped off big time!!"
"Amazing cart mod! It wicks fantastic, plus it takes out those stubborn stains in my laundry!!!"
"The best flavor ever...Rich Corinthian Leather!"

:p;)
I finally had to stop thinking and just do it.

I've discovered I'm a "what the hell" juice mixer, like Julia Childs if she had vaped. I can't be bothered with exact measurements, so I grab a little of this and a little of that and toss it together in my cart and I'm happy...knowing it'll be dumb luck if I'm ever able to recreate that exact flavor again.

When I'm not vaping I find myself fiddling with my vaping equipment (carts, filler experiments, battery chargers, etc..). That's fine with me as idle hands are the Devil's playground anyway.

After just one week of quitting analogs I'm finding that I'm hornier. This has my wife concerned about 4 weeks from now.

After years and years of being self-conscious about smoking analogs in public I'm finding I still try to stealth vape in public places. Old habits die hard.

When I started this my goals were to stop analogs altogether using a PV, and then phase out vaping at some point down the road. So far so good on stopping cigs, but I'm enjoying my 510 so much that I'm beginning to wonder if I'll have the desire and/or discipline to reach my second goal.

The other day my analog smoking neighbor came over and I found I literally had to back away from her while we chatted because the tobacco smell from her stunk so bad. I had been around her countless times in the past when I smoked and never noticed this before...which makes me wonder how many family members, co-workers, strangers, and friends had to back away from me for all those years. :(

Whenever I think about the amount of $ I spent on analogs over the past 25 years I feel like :cry:, so I'm trying not to visit that place very often now.

Even after just a few days analog free I began to notice food tasted better, except for cilantro which still tastes like it came from the swamps of Mordor.

Happy vaping, Friends. Good to be on this train. :thumbs:

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Great to hear you enjoying it. Its a learning curve and as time goes by you get the hang of things pretty fast. Just keep coming back here and reading and you will learn all you need to know. And feel free to ask questions cause the only stupid question is a question nat asked in my opinion.

Alot of people want to quit analogs and this is a great way to do it but like you find them self liking these to the point they dont want to stop them. At least its not a ANALog and there alot better for you so Happy Vapin and welcome aboard!!!!!!!!!

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
The other day my analog smoking neighbor came over and I found I literally had to back away from her while we chatted because the tobacco smell from her stunk so bad. I had been around her countless times in the past when I smoked and never noticed this before...which makes me wonder how many family members, co-workers, strangers, and friends had to back away from me for all those years. :(
Yeah now that I notice the smell I almost want to apologize to old roomies because wow, that's nasty. It's not strong but it's everywhere in my house even though I never smoked in here!

Anyway, great story and good luck to you! I hope you inspire some others to take the chance & get started. :D

FizzleFisch

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2009
Lake Travis - Texas
".....Even after just a few days analog free I began to notice food tasted better, except for cilantro which still tastes like it came from the swamps of Mordor. .....

Happy vaping, Friends. Good to be on this train. :thumbs:

...now THAT.. is Funny!! :D:D

Welcome aboard Addi ! :thumbs:

Ya' know?... everyone's taste preferences are different...eh?

Here in Texas Cilantro is an indispensable foodstuff! -- True authentic Mexican food such as Salsa, Pico de gallo, and even Guacamole are absolutely impossible without cilantro.

Hell... I've spent the last 2 months in my secret laboratory desperately searching for the perfect recipe to duplicate the delicate aroma & flavor of fresh Cilantro e-juice!:rolleyes:

fisch:D:D

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
Excellent post! Vaping is far more enjoyable, at least for now, and at this point I couldn't care less if I stop - I have cut my nicotine usage about in half, though. Yesterday I was letting some non-smoking friends who have an occasional cigar try my Bartleby, which was loaded up with Ms. T's Bananas Foster Coffee - they all loved it!

always love a good read:thumbs: and welcome!!
I still have an occasional smoke or two cause i smoked hand-rolled tobacco and that saved me from the nasty smells- i had graped flavored tobacco:p at one point someone even said that compared to regular cigarette my tobacco smells like a garden full of fresh flowers:w00t::thumbs: that was plain funny to hear:thumbs:

The thing you said a about cilantro:lol:...i totally agree,but taste wise life is much more colorful now:)!!

JoeMcPlumber

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
USA
After just one week of quitting analogs I'm finding that I'm hornier.
Isn't life GREAT?
Even after just a few days analog free I began to notice food tasted better,
And it just keeps getting BETTER!

The only thing i'd add is, DON'T FORGET how good this feels.
It's easy to do, once everything stabilizes,
and the level of your sex drive and the taste of your food and
the huge amount of oxygen in your lungs and your brain all become
just only the way things are.

Each day requires a remembering of our blessings,
in order to keep them alive.

- joe

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Isn't life GREAT?

And it just keeps getting BETTER!

The only thing i'd add is, DON'T FORGET how good this feels.
It's easy to do, once everything stabilizes,
and the level of your sex drive and the taste of your food and
the huge amount of oxygen in your lungs and your brain all become
just only the way things are.

Each day requires a remembering of our blessings,
in order to keep them alive.

- joe

I agree wholeheartedly and I like your username it's great.:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread