Raspberry Delicious Cupcake by Greenman juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
[h=2]Ridiculicious[/h]Ridiculicious is a juice made by Greenman Ejuice. It is a Raspberry Cupcake thats out of this world delicious. Some juices are a bit week on the inhale. Not this one or any of Greenmans Juices for that matter. This one is an in your face Raspberry flavor on inhale - a mouthful of Raspberry with a hint of Vanilla and More MMMMmmm good Raspberry Cupcake on the exhale. Its not over after the exhale this juice leaves you licking your lips to savor the flavor!!! If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it! All of his juices are Ultrasonically steeped before mailing-vape right from the mailbox- no waiting for your juice to get good- its already there!Ridiculicious - Greenman ejuice

Last edited:

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hi Wildflowers,
must stop in and say I noticed a while back you mentioning Greenman's juices in another thread. From memory yeah i think it was the thread about pre steeped juices.
I've hit the wall.... after 3years and only a handful of ADV, i bit the bullet and made some new orders today from totally different vendors.
Specifically Greenman thanks to you ;)
This review just solidified my choices and maybe that kitty avatar LOL. I ended up with ridiculicious, exodus, stonehedge and a few others.
Would love to see a few more written reviews but cant seem to find a whole lot through the threads?

Anyways happy vaping and thanks :)

Wildflowers69

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Rochester, New York, USA
I know you will enjoy Ridiculious-I promise it will not disappoint is why I choose to right a review. Let me know how Stonehedge is- thought about trying that one- I have Exodus (has custard in it) I have not been a fan of custard vapes so far but his custard is more to my liking than any other - still feeling this one out- may need a little extra steeping time. I don't get all the flavors coming through yet. Its only a few days old. I have also had him make me several custom mixes. I really like Shamrock shivers also and just ordered Saint Nic and Kong Candy!
Hi Wildflowers,
must stop in and say I noticed a while back you mentioning Greenman's juices in another thread. From memory yeah i think it was the thread about pre steeped juices.
I've hit the wall.... after 3years and only a handful of ADV, i bit the bullet and made some new orders today from totally different vendors.
Specifically Greenman thanks to you ;)
This review just solidified my choices and maybe that kitty avatar LOL. I ended up with ridiculicious, exodus, stonehedge and a few others.
Would love to see a few more written reviews but cant seem to find a whole lot through the threads?

Anyways happy vaping and thanks :)

Last edited:

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Custard can go either way for me so we will see.
Shipping to me takes ages, so I don't start stalking until about 8 days have past. I have a love hate relationship with Raspberry, but Im really looking forward to the new juices that will be arriving. Sometimes you just gotta see what others are liking and find that hidden Gem.
I will come back once they arrive.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Hi ya, Im back , I have spent a good week and a bit with all the juices I ordered. I have a few mixed feeling on the juices i ordered and some are growing on me. It must be my Aussie taste buds. Ridiculicious to me is quite delicious , it changes a bit and i find it a bit light, but I think greenman has done a wonderful job on the gentleness of the raspberry. I get this velvety raspberry flavour that i really like, however the cake part I am having trouble adjusting to. I can only put it down to location, no way in fault to the creator!. The taste of cake in Australia is different ( well I keep finding that in juices )
Exodus.... ahhhh I can not taste any custard what so ever, however I keep reaching for it and can't put it down....
Vapor is pretty great, better than others for a 70pg/30 vg mix.
Yeah im trying to pace myself with exodus , but its not really working all that well for me LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread