Rats, I'm out of Dekang Cappuccino

Status
Not open for further replies.

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
Sure hope this mail ban from China finishes soon. Seems like my favourite juice has become Dekang Cappuccino and I ran out today. It was among a bunch of 10ml sample bottles I bought and unlike most vapes it has a complexity that keeps me coming back for more.

*sigh*

Oh well, plenty of other stuff to keep me going.

Last edited:

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
So, I was out helping my brother to install an airconditioner today, and had the eGo + tank in the pocket of my cargo shorts. Broke it off where the battery joins the switch as I climbed a ladder ... urgh!

I tried it out and it was still working, so put it in the car gingerly and when I got home plugged it all back together. Seems to be OK and is charging up fine. At least I got to have a peek at the internal electronics.

I'm sure next week will be better. :facepalm:

Syav

ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2012
Minnesota
what awful luck!!! Dekang is actually good?? Not trying to be rude, but I guess that I am just biased thinking that all China juice is icky. So, ought to try i out huh?
I'm now vaping on dekang Cuban cigar flavor. It's 100%PG so I mix it with 1/4 flavorless 100%VG,, or 1/3 premium juice.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
what awful luck!!! Dekang is actually good?? Not trying to be rude, but I guess that I am just biased thinking that all China juice is icky. So, ought to try i out huh?

I started out with DK liquids and a year+ later I still buy them. I have my premium liquids too but 4 or 5 DK liquids stay in my regular rotation. Liberty Flights "original" line is by HangSen and the flavor profiles are quite similar to DK stuff. It's another option.

But that's where I draw the line. Would I buy unknown manufacturer "tar oil" from places like DealExtreme? Ummm... that would be a no.

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW
they can still ship liquids out of china,just a matter of weather or notyou want to pay the rates for it,,this will end after they have finished their presidential elections there

Uh, Presidential Elections are happening in the USA. In China they're having the 18th National Congress of the Communist Party.

And nope, I'm not paying for couriers. ;-)

haiqu

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2012
Bundarra NSW

The Cappuccino is pretty good, yah. Most of their other flavours were fairly ho-hum.

Oh ... RY4 Tobacco flavour is also pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread