RAW DUCK: Bulli-basic vr4 with A1 atty (replaceable element)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
That's what she said

its not all that big ....if you are use to big mods... of course this is the smaller battery version...

if you get one of the ones with the normal atty connection it is more comparable
to other mods..... the PT is outstanding on this no matter which type device you choose (I imagine)

I am liking it so far... but I am still testing it out.... the one thing that I personally am not keen on(that goes for other mods as well) is tact switches.. I prefer mechanical since those are more durable... but it still isn't bad though

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
I am waiting for some more stuff to get in before I do a revisit, but wanted to add an update anyway..

Like in my video, my fears came true, the cart w/filler wasn't allowing me to utilize that massive amount of fluid that it holds..sooooo.... my first "mod" was to cut down the filler to about 1/4th of the size fill the cart a little over 3/4 way and cap it with my 1/4 filling..

so far it is supplying me with liquid and a good constant vape...

LGD

nubee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
IL, USA
if "nub" you mean some sort of mouth piece.. well I only got the whistle tip with it.. never seen the "nub"...

as far as the atomizer .. all you need is more ni-crome wire and wicking (after you use the 1m supplied with it)

does that help?

Helps a little but have you tried to do the replacement yet?

Does it look like the holy grail of never buying another atty the rest of you vaping life?!?!

Give man! Give!

:D

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Yes it answers my question. I'm not familiar with ni-crome wire or wicking I wonder where to get it, and what gauge. I suppose it has a learning curve like so many things related to vaping.

a member Vaporer posted a great thread about making your own.. search around... I will find it when I have time and let you know (if you don't find it yourself)

Helps a little but have you tried to do the replacement yet?

Does it look like the holy grail of never buying another atty the rest of you vaping life?!?!

Give man! Give!

:D

No I haven't changed it yet :(
1) it is still working fine :D
2) I lost my strand of wicking :(

But it doesn't seem complicated to do and I don't for see a problem doing it..
one thing that is great is you can make your own resistance value with the proper math.

"Holy Grail"?

Hmm that's hard to say ..

by Holy Grail I would thin it would be a device for "anybody and everybody" and I feel this might not be everyones taste.

if you can't do any DIY atties then yes this is great and a cheap way of "atty replacement" since the supplies needed to rewrap are cheap.

It is larger than ecig type atties so that falls under personal preference.

the current models of this type that accept the ecigar disposables and the A1 atty uses only the "jack" type connection and if you don't have modding skills and you have other atty types you will still be required to have another device.

I am the wrong person to ask about it being the only device since I love devices :D

With THAT being said... the PT adapter is 100% awesome it replaces the battery and screws in flawlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread