RAW DUCK: The FOG by funstore (Prelude)and Final Video added

Status
Not open for further replies.

my2heartboys

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2010
Kansas, USA
901??? Will this work with a GP eCo LR (306, I think...I believe they are all 510 threads, though)? I can see one immediate drawback, though and that is the fact that you cannot see the juice level (which is a plus for the clearomizers...but I am not sure that they are the be all and end all of the tank vaping experience).

Anne

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
901??? Will this work with a GP eCo LR (306, I think...I believe they are all 510 threads, though)? I can see one immediate drawback, though and that is the fact that you cannot see the juice level (which is a plus for the clearomizers...but I am not sure that they are the be all and end all of the tank vaping experience).

Anne

No they will only work with the 901s or a kr8 cartomiser modded with a side hole (will explain in next vid )

The reason is because of the design.. the device doesn't acutally thread into the thread connection of the ego but rather the cone threading of it...

I will try to find time before the weekend and make a more detailed vid....

keep an eye out :D

----

And Ladies (you know who I am talking about ) Thank you, thank you very much ;)

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
b0201.gif

sosolidgold

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2010
San Jose, California
No they will only work with the 901s or a kr8 cartomiser modded with a side hole (will explain in next vid )

The reason is because of the design.. the device doesn't acutally thread into the thread connection of the ego but rather the cone threading of it...

)

i hope im not mistaken but on the website you can order a 510 internal connector. reason i say "i hope im not mistaken" is because i just put in an order for the fog including the 510 connector lol . true, it does screw in to the ego threads i have seen mods of from ppl popping off the end of an ego and screwing in a couple adapters to the back of it so it can be compatible with more connections.

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
this thing is amazing! works with a 510 carto too no hole punching required with the 510 adapter/extender

That's good to hear... well I imagined in my head that if it did work with a 510 carto hole punching wouldn't be needed since the 510 typically 'breathe' through the little holes on the male connector... where as the kr8 style cartos 'breathe' through the bottom hole, which is restricted inside the tank.

It would be cool of you if you were able to post close-up picks of the Fog 510 connector piece.. top and side view (pic isn't clear on the site)

LGD

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
It reminds me very much of the AVS, nice final video!:thumbs:

I have a couple questions if you don't mind:
1. Do you think vaseline-ing the threads are necessary for total seal?
2. Where do you get LR cartos? I like using the punched cartos myself in the AVS but that is with stacked 3.0V batteries.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread