RawrVapor - Coupon Code - New Juices & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Announcing the "Because I Figured it Out Sale!" at RawrVapor.com! Because I am SO smart, not only do I begin a sentence with a preposition, but I also figured out how to implement a coupon code on my website! The only logical step to take, therefore, is to have a Sale!

Beginning Monday, August 8th and lasting the rest of August, the coupon code "VapeTV" (enter it without the quotes because you're smart too!) will get you 5% off at RawrVapor.com

Stay tuned for future discounts and deals coming soon. Remember that in addition to the 5% off discount code, every order still comes with a free sample, and orders over $75 get free shipping.

Also, our standard shipping price of $4 has now been lowered to $3! We're saving you money every way we know how! Don't you love us?! I love us.

Finally, we are proud to announce 3 new flavors coming to RawrVapor.com on Monday. From the makers of Strapple (uhhm... thats us) now comes.... Blapple!! A blueberry/apple mixture that is sure to please. We also have RAWR Punch, our take on a sweet fruit punch, and Tropical Delight thats too crazy to describe fully here.

RawrVapor.com

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
just ordered my first set of juices from Rawr vapor yesterday-
looking forward to trying your juices.
Not gonna lie, it was the Absinthe and ability to add menthol to everything(along with a few juice reviewers)that
steered me in the direction of ordering.

Awesome, let me know how you like the juice when you get it man. I love menthol :p

okay mister Mike, i got my juices today...and dear god how did you get Absinthe so perfect...ordered with the Cool menthol setting and its mouth wateringly perfect...submitted a review on your site..
i have tried the others i ordered and will be giving them their proper dues...its just i can't stop vaping the Absinthe.

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
okay mister Mike, i got my juices today...and dear god how did you get Absinthe so perfect...ordered with the Cool menthol setting and its mouth wateringly perfect...submitted a review on your site..
i have tried the others i ordered and will be giving them their proper dues...its just i can't stop vaping the Absinthe.

Haha thanks man. Nice review on the site, love to see those always. Can't wait to hear what you have to say about the others :p

foe1one

May 17, 2011
Kentucky
Been diggin on your juices for a little while, just don't order much cause I'm a light vaper, and I constantly experiment around different places. Damn satisfied with what I've gotten from you so far though, and you're on the verge of being my go-to-guy.

Flavor Suggestions:
Jagermeister would be a good flavor, I've tried other jags and they are waaaaaay to anise. Then after that, you can make Red Headed ....! My favorite bar drink of all time. 1 part jag, 1 part peach schnapps, 2-3 parts cranberry juice, so tasty.

nick1091

Aug 17, 2011
Connecticut
Hey Mike,

Just wanted to give props on your Antidote. Out of the gate I thought the menthol was a little rich for my blood (I went with the cool option, Newports were by analog of choice), but after a few days of steeping, the blueberry came through and started kicking a__ and taking names. Kudos to you sir!

BTW, I notice you're in Jackson - I'm a Union U alum (go Bulldogs!)

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Hey Mike,

Just wanted to give props on your Antidote. Out of the gate I thought the menthol was a little rich for my blood (I went with the cool option, Newports were by analog of choice), but after a few days of steeping, the blueberry came through and started kicking a__ and taking names. Kudos to you sir!

BTW, I notice you're in Jackson - I'm a Union U alum (go Bulldogs!)

Thanks man, I really appreciate the feedback! I make the juices when they are ordered so every order is fresh. Most customers like it that way. They know they aren't getting juice that was made months ago. A few days of steeping never hurts though lol.

I'm a UT alum lol :D

cherewine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2010
Pacific Northwest USA
Just when I thought my experimenting with different juice vendors was over, someone sends me some of your Green Peach Tea to try out. Never would I have thought I would like ANYTHING with PEACH in it, but this stuff just blew me away it was SOOOO GOOD! :shock: I had to jump on your website and order another bottle IMMEDIATELY, along with small bottles (which I KNOW already that I'm going to regret doing) of your Green Pear Tea, Cinnamon Strapple, and Berry Lemonade :) I have let a few friends try out my GPT and on my NEXT order, I will be getting extra 30ml bottles of this one for THEM as well as for myself :lol:
Keep up the great work Mike!

Vapor_Mike

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Jackson, TN USA
www.roarvapor.com
Just when I thought my experimenting with different juice vendors was over, someone sends me some of your Green Peach Tea to try out. Never would I have thought I would like ANYTHING with PEACH in it, but this stuff just blew me away it was SOOOO GOOD! :shock: I had to jump on your website and order another bottle IMMEDIATELY, along with small bottles (which I KNOW already that I'm going to regret doing) of your Green Pear Tea, Cinnamon Strapple, and Berry Lemonade :) I have let a few friends try out my GPT and on my NEXT order, I will be getting extra 30ml bottles of this one for THEM as well as for myself :lol:
Keep up the great work Mike!

Wow thanks so much! I hope each of the juices blows you away as much as the Green Peach Tea! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread