Status
Not open for further replies.

V8porism

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
Hello,

Just got a new SMOK Species kit with the TFV8 baby v2 tank yesterday. I love the setup, but also love my baby beast rba.

I enjoy building my own coils due to the lower costs over buying stock coils, along with my preference for flavor, maintenance, etc.

Doesn’t look like an rba kit is offered yet for this tank.

Does anyone know if there are compatible SMOK rba kits for other tanks that will fit?

I suspect that I’ll need to buy another tank to give me a compressor rba option.

I’d like to stick w SMOK. Loyal to the brand. Also want bigger rba deck than the mini now that I can fit a bigger tank on my mod.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!!!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hello,

Just got a new SMOK Species kit with the TFV8 baby v2 tank yesterday. I love the setup, but also love my baby beast rba.

I enjoy building my own coils due to the lower costs over buying stock coils, along with my preference for flavor, maintenance, etc.

Doesn’t look like an rba kit is offered yet for this tank.

Does anyone know if there are compatible SMOK rba kits for other tanks that will fit?

I suspect that I’ll need to buy another tank to give me a compressor rba option.

I’d like to stick w SMOK. Loyal to the brand. Also want bigger rba deck than the mini now that I can fit a bigger tank on my mod.

Any recommendations would be much appreciated!!!
Won't the original TFV8 baby rba fit the v2? It seems I read somewhere that it would.

:)

Reactions: V8porism

P3ch3

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2019
I’ll consider it. Any recommendations on particular rba tanks?
Creed RTA, Zeus, Zeus Dual, Paraoh mini RTA, Themis RTA, Reolver RTA, Dead Rabbit RTA, Petri 24mm RTA just to name a few,

i also consider better option a true RBA over a sub-ohm with the RBA coil, why? cuz RTA's have several corrections over design, some of them like Paraoh RTA are meant for flavor chasers, other like Zeus Dual are meant to be for cloud chasing with the option of single coil for flavor.

i do like smok pods, but thats it, their tanks seems to be a quite commercial for me, they are able to make big clouds, but flavor is pretty plain on most of them for my taste, rather true RTA's,

• Agree
Reactions: bombastinator
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread