RBA well suited for the reo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groundswell17

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Pennsylvania
heyyy, right now i'm using a modded phoenix rebuildable atomizer. I drilled out a small hole in the center pin and whatnot, got it workin on the reo.

Been using it for over a month now and i'm diggin it and all, but curious if anyone knows of anything new thats came out (if anything yet) that is for bottom feeders and works well with the reo.

Seems like the majority of the rba's are focused around tank systems right now.

Reidus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2012
New Orleans, LA
I"ve got an A7 on my REO grand and it works great! I haven't tried an ERA yet, since it's almost impossible to get one, but from I've seen, the design isn't much different from the A7. Or the Phoenix for that matter. The main difference is that the ERA has the side airhole which means you can adjust your vape depending on placement. Whereas the A7 feeds air from the bottom, just like a regular atty. The A7 has a much airier draw than the Phoenix (and the ERA, from what I've heard) but that's fine for me, as I prefer not having to work so hard to vape. :laugh:

JCJohn23

ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2012
Prescott, AZ
I picked up an A7 for my reo grand. Fits perfectly in the juice well and feeds good. It does have a pretty airy draw but i was able to adjust my draw and it makes huge clouds! I havent attached a different atomizer to my reo since i got it a month ago, just rebuild and rebuild. One tip is get the coil and wick to go between the posts so when you squonk it soaks into that wick and coil good. I have been wanting the chalice but it has been out of stock for sooo long.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread