The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

rba's, how may batteries, newb ?dumb? qustion

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by telegraph, Jun 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. telegraph

telegraph Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2013
    TN, USA
    Hello all,
    I have found that I really like dripping at home - igo-s, wyvern and phoenix clone with spinner 1300 mah batteries. Presently I have 2 of the spinner batteries.
    My question is, when dripping and switching switching between multiple juices, how many batteries are you using at once?
    Now I am using one spinner and switch the rbas back and forth while I am charging the other spinner.
    If you have 2 batteries, do you alternate between them, in a single evening, without having to change out the atomizers?
    Or do you use 3 batteries, with one charging?
    I know I can just buy more batteries and make dripping simpler for me, but I have spent a lot already.
    Just curious to know other's experience.
    Thanks in advance!

2. StarDose

StarDose Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 28, 2013
    Brampton
    I just use the same battery until it needs to be charged then switch to my other.

I tend to stick to one device at a time either my at home or my out device.

3. Myrany

Myrany Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 14, 2013
    Louisiana
    I do not drip much as I am still getting comfortable with it.

That said I have 4 ego batteries, 1 808, 1 gripper, and one vamo and every one has something different attached to it. I just grab the one I want to vape at that moment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.