Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
As others have mentioned, there is a lot to be said for getting a bottom liquid feed mod that you can screw your (modified) rda to. I use a REO with a ReoMizer 2 RDA as my daily driver - it provides dripping flavor and vapor with a 6ml on-board juice bottle, an 18650 battery and a metal all mechanical mod for durability.

If you are interested in getting started, I would recommend a VMOD XL as a starter Bottom feeder mod. You can get one for around $45 (during the Vapage 50% off sale or here on the classifieds). Add in a $5 510 dripping atomizer and you have a solid all day setup that will give you all the flavor of dripping, but with the convenience of a carto or clearo set up.

If not, an Igo-L has a nice deep drip cup that can hold 1-2ml of juice so your dripping refills will be few and far between. At around $11 they are inexpensive and can be set up as dual or single coil, have a nice large deck for easy building and are as solid as most on the market right now.

Last edited:

1wildman

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
columbus, oh
My All Day Vape is an RDA atop a chosen mod. Right now I'm using the "SMOK Dripper RDA" haha. It's 5 bucks and it's a good little hardy stainless steel dripper with a built in drip tip. Did I want a built in DT? No.. But for 5 bucks, you cannot go wrong. I find that the smaller the RDA, the better the hit. But your sacrificing juice holding capacity. Whatever. I have no problem dripping every other vape sesh. These little SMOK RDAs only accept 6-7 drops before the airhole starts getting easily clogged. So I drip 6-7 drops and vape that, it usually lasts me 1 and 1/2 vape sessions of 5-7 hits with a .8ohm coil, cotton. If I want it to last longer I can drop 10-11 drips but then I have to make sure the air hole is on top of the atomizer when I go to take a hit, otherwise it'll clog the airhole and leak juice through it.

Other RDAs are much much much bigger than this one, and I can comfortably vape 2-3 sessions. For instance, my A7 bottom feeding RDA can accept up to 12 drops at a time. This is because the coil receives air through a pipe that is in the center of the atomizer, towards the middle of the atomizer's base. The pipe is raised up above the juice well around it, like a donut hole. So it's above the juice.

In my opinion, RDAs are where it's at. Screw tanks. I'm not paying 25, 30, 40 bucks to vape ever again.

Lol. My last two RDAs cost $85 and $100. Really like the tugboat. I like it from the collector side. There are some great cheap RDAs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread