RDA on Aspire CF Sub ohm battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noncents

Mar 4, 2015
I'm pretty new to vaping maybe only about 6 months so I apologize if this comes off as a stupid question, I'm still learning. A friend suggested I try an rda. I currently have the Aspire CF sub ohm battery with Atlantis tank. My question is would an RDA be compatible and/or practical for my CF sub ohm battery? I really don't have the money to buy a new mod at the moment.

Noncents

Mar 4, 2015
Yeah it will be fine. The only thing ive heard is that if you build above 1ohm it doesnt work the best, others have said its fine above 1.

This is all hearsy since i dont own either 1. Even with all my gear the CF battery still intrigues me especially for the price.

That's all I'm really wondering. I just want to know if it will work. Thanks for the info :D The CF battery is definitely a great piece. I love it.

Noncents

Mar 4, 2015
RDA's are nice because you can save money rebuilding or re-wicking the coil. Check out some of the YouTube videos on rebuilding and/or re-wicking the sub ohm coil that comes standard in the Atlantis.

I definitely plan on doing my research. I understand there is a great deal of risk when building coils so I won't just build without learning first.

Rsunderl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 4, 2014
Silver Spring, MD, USA
dragon welcome2.jpg
Hi Noncents and welcome aboard!

I use RDAs even on my non-adjustable eGo starter batteries. It will work just fine as long as you build your coils to accommodate your device and battery

Hope it helps and Happy Vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread