Rdta mini problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

PresidentLucky

Nov 23, 2017
Okay so i baught a rdta box mini 1 month ago at first it was leaking like crazy so i got it fixed. 1 week later i couldnt hit it. And show i have to turn it on is by holding the 2 arrows on the bottem to make the wattage turn on. When i let go the numbers go all the way back down to factory 5.0. So i have to hit the 2 wattage adjusting buttons to make the screen go on and press fire to hit it then the numbers go down. I tried to get this fixed and they didnt know. Help???

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Hello & Welcome To ECF...I'm going to assume you're referring to an ijoy Box mod Mini 100...If not then none of this will be of much interest to you...Recently I helped a friend research that device and found several reviews that described very similar problems to the ones you're having...Wish I had a magic cure but I don't...

Bing/Google: ijoy box mod problems...There was one in particular that I found rather disturbing...I have no idea if ijoy has fixed this issue or not but it's one you should be aware of...Safety Issue...

Please See This Vid At Time Index 08:30...If this is the mod you have I'd check that fire button out carefully !!!

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Okay so i baught a rdta box mini 1 month ago at first it was leaking like crazy so i got it fixed. 1 week later i couldnt hit it. And show i have to turn it on is by holding the 2 arrows on the bottem to make the wattage turn on. When i let go the numbers go all the way back down to factory 5.0. So i have to hit the 2 wattage adjusting buttons to make the screen go on and press fire to hit it then the numbers go down. I tried to get this fixed and they didnt know. Help???
Welcome and glad you joined.
Sorry to hear about your purchase.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread