Ready for a high voltage PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapor_Happy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Indiana, U.S.
I would have to say buying batteries on Ebay is a really good idea. I bought 2 18650 3.7v batteries for like $8 shipped and then bought a charger for like $5 shipped. I bought them separate to save money because buying them in a package was way more..funny i know. My chuck is still on order I just ordered the big chuck like 3 days ago. I'm getting some HV juice too. The batteries from Ebay may take awhile to ship but you can't beat the price (2 protected 18650 3.7v batts and charger for $13.33) may take a lil extra time to get here but I saved 60% compared to other places. and they are Tenergy batts which is a really good name brand

Vapor_Happy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Indiana, U.S.
I know they will probably be expensive but most likely worth, and not quite in the U.S. yet, but will be very very soon. Have you ever thought about getting GG Transformer (GGT) It transforms into 3-4 different voltage PV's it goes from 3.7v-7.4 volts, but anything above 6v you need a HV atomizer. has a mechanical button that can be easily locked for when its in your pocket. The coolest thing about the GG is the AFS which means (Auto Feeding System) which automatically keeps your atty full of liquid, but requires a special atty. you can check it out at vaporkings.com

Vapor_Happy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Indiana, U.S.
Yes Yes I totally hear you, that's why I got a Chuck!!! haha I wanted a GG so bad but with christmas here I figured I could get the same performance for less than half the price. I think if your not getting a GG then get a chuck for $80 shipped! batts on Ebay are dirt cheap, just make sure you get them protected!!! You don't have to but if your as lazy as me then you probably should haha

Vapor_Happy

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Indiana, U.S.
I have an RN-4062 e-cigar, dse 901 USB PT, dse 905 mod, and I just crave better performance, so this is why i am getting a chuck, more vapor, better flavor, 6v option and even at 3.7 volts the chuck has way more battery power cuz the 18650 that it uses for 3.7 volts is a beast that lasts upwards of 3-4 days but keeps performance for 2 full days! if you need more power just throw in a couple CR123's for 6 volts, but high quality liquid would be desired, or even HV liquid would be best

I gotta put in a word for the Xhaler based on turnaround time. I ordered my Xhaler (the black vapor design along with the 510 adapter and batteries/charger, a couple of attys and some juice and got free shipping and with a coupon code it was just over $100) last friday, and I was vaping at 5V the following monday evening (had to wait for the batteries to charge, yanno).

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
Regular copper starting kit at $99, next day free shipping. Ability to use either 3.7 or 6v. Choice of 801 510 or rn4081 attys and adaptors to boot. Stand alone models at $56 and up.

May not be the prettiest 6v out there, but it looks and feels like it could be dropped out of an airplane and still work.

Does anyone have two or more of the bb mods and wish to compare them?

raven9mm

ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2009
IL
Where can I get the Chuck? Does it have a manual battery? I have gone through 501's and 901's. Still looking for the perfect one that can handle heavy use.

www.thagbuilt.com

As for the batteries on ebay, get the protected ultrafires, 3000mah. about $10 shipped for 2. Keep in mind they are coming from china, and will take around 2 weeks to get to you

majickbunny

Dec 15, 2009
New York
I just received my Copper last Friday and I have to say I friggin' love it. It's my first PV so I have nothing to really compare to, but this thing rocks out loud at 6v on a 510 atty. I'm looking into buying a Chuck in the near future, but I really have nothing but good things to say about the Copper. It's vapes like a monster and I (personally) think it looks great.

sbucciarel

Oct 26, 2009
Right, there is a voltage difference between the Chuck and the Xhaler. I'm only happy at the "5v" (or 5v+ as it may be) on the Xhaler - really perfect sweet spot, haven't hurt an atty yet, even fantastic with cartomizers. Some people do like the Chuck a lot at 6v, though.

Just found the website. It says Battery and atomizer is NOT included. Where do you get those for the Chuck?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread