Ready-made flavoured smoking liquid substitute

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mentalist

Aug 7, 2008
I have been using this stuff in my V9 Supermini:

Erotic Confections Edible massage lotion. (Do a search for it on Amazon).

It's Glycerin, Propylence glycol, natural and artificial flavors, vitamin E and FDA colour blends.

It works lovely and is very cost effective. One bottle could last you more than a year! 2/3 drops into a cartridge is enough to get loads of wonderful smoke.

The Mentalist

Aug 7, 2008
The spiced apple is very good and so is the berry. It has a much 'truer' flavour than the stuff that comes in the cartridges. I find that the cartridges all taste the same and have that sugarcane-like aftertaste. The natural flavours in this give it a superb confectionary quality I haven't found in the cartridges. It's a really base for homebrew mixes if that's your bag.

The Mentalist

Aug 7, 2008
Not really. It's pretty much the same stuff used in e-liquid and cartridges except it has no nicotine and is used for a different application.

One interesting thing though: apparently vaporized vitamin E has a anti inflammatory and potentially therapeutic effect on the lungs. This stuff could actually be good for you. I certainly noticed that the smoke is a lot 'softer' than regular e-liquid.

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
It's interesting what you say about vapourised vitamin E. I'd be interested in any research you know about that gives these findings, can you point me in the direction of your source?

I've been thinking about the health potential of vapour recently but haven't got very far at looking into it. Ecig.com sell 'health' liquid but I'm not sure that there are any studies that show effective absorption of vitamins etc. via respiratory tract.

DeviLFisH

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2008
Not really. It's pretty much the same stuff used in e-liquid and cartridges except it has no nicotine and is used for a different application.

One interesting thing though: apparently vaporized vitamin E has a anti inflammatory and potentially therapeutic effect on the lungs. This stuff could actually be good for you. I certainly noticed that the smoke is a lot 'softer' than regular e-liquid.
:thumb:interesting .....Any pix ..?

wonder singapore got or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread