The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ready to order the ProVari need help please

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by SAX, Oct 5, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SAX

SAX Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Okay, I am ready to get this done tonight.

I want a system that will be easy to use. ( I have an ego-t system )

What do I order and where do I get it. Sorry, my head is spinning!

Thanks for the help

Gary

2. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    provape.com is the site to order.

You will need the Provari, batteries, and charger. All of which can be had on that site. If you enjoy the eGo-T's, you can even get a 510-eGo adapter. You will probably also want to get the extended cap for more battery life.

3. conan

conan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2011
    USA
    The provari is a fantastic Mod. Another vote for the extended cap for the 18650's, just makes to much sense.

4. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Great thanks, would you get both size batteries? Looks like they may be out of stock on the 18650

5. conan

conan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 7, 2011
    USA
    I did, just to try the short ones. I much prefer the longer 18650's. They have the AW IMR 18650 High Drain Battery's in stock. They perform very good for me. I go through 2 from early day till bed time. The shorter 18490's I use at least 3 for the same time period. I have not tried the out of stock ones.

6. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Wow... I have the Provari Power 18650's, but haven't used them yet. I have them for long road trips though. I stick with the 18500's, because I prefer the smaller size, and I only swap them out for recharge once a day.

7. WomanOfHeart

WomanOfHeart Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2010
    Colorado
    Getting a ProVari is going to open up a lot of vaping doors for you! Make sure that you get some LR and HV atomizers so you can try out different voltages and get drip tips to go with them. You might also want to try out some Dual Coil Cartos and maybe one of the tanks out there like the MAP or the Liquinator. Vaping a mod is quite a bit different from vaping a Riva or an eGo.

8. SAX

Sep 11, 2011
    Austin, TX
    Done, thanks for the help. Now what tanks would you suggest?

9. Dalton63841

Dalton63841 Moved On

Feb 14, 2011
    Maine
    Honestly, if you know whether you prefer CE2's or cartomizers, they are all exactly the same functionally. Pick the one you think looks the best within your price range and be happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.